1. Q. What does the included breakfast and dinner consist of?
A. The breakfast is one dish chosen from our breakfast menu, a natural juice and coffee per person. The dinner is one main course from our dinner menu and one natural juice per person. Please see our online menu in the Restaurant section of our website for more details.
2. Q. Can your restaurant accommodate vegetarians and vegans?
A. Our restaurant has a variety of vegetarian, vegan and raw food choices. Please see our online menu in the Restaurant section of our website for more details.
3. Q. Can your restaurant accommodate for my children’s taste?
A. We have a Children’s menu for them to choose from. Please see our online menu in the Restaurant section of our website for more details.
Bringing your own Car
1. Q. We are driving to Montezuma. Where can we park?
A. There is no parking at Ylang Ylang since there is no road to the resort. However we do have guest parking behind our hotel & restaurant in town, El Sano Banano. It is safe there but as a precaution we recommend to not leave any valuables in the car. The Front Desk at El Sano Banano will call our driver to bring you and your luggage out to Ylang Ylang in our beach car.
2. Q. We might be arriving after 9:00 pm, do we need to notify the hotel?
A. Yes, please call our Front Desk to notify of a possible after-hours arrival. Please remember that our front desk closes at 10:00 pm so be sure to advise if you will be coming in later than 10:00 pm.