1. Q. Which unit do you recommend for honeymoons?
A. We recommend Coco Joe’s Bungalow or one of our other bungalows (either Private or Beach Front depending on your preference).
2. Q. Can we check in early to our room?
A. If your room is ready, we will gladly let you check in early. If the room is not yet ready, you can leave your luggage at the Front Desk and use the pool, hammocks or restaurant until the room is ready.
3. Q. Do bugs get into the rooms?
A. The windows and balcony doors of all our units are screened, which helps prevent bugs from getting into the rooms. In addition, the bungalows, Beach Front Suites and Beach Front Rooms have air conditioning.
4. Q. Are the Beach Front Bungalows really Beach Front?
A. Yes! They are just steps away from the sand.
1. Q. When do we pay for the reservation?
A. We hold the credit card information from the online form as guarantee for the reservation. You will not be charged until the time of check-in. You can pay with credit card, cash (U.S. Dollars or Colones), or traveler’s checks (AMEX only).
2. Q. How do we pay for the tours and transfers?
A. You can pay for these at check-in. You may pay for the tours and transfers with credit card if you like, but there would be an extra 4% charge. If you pay with travelers checks or cash, there would be no extra charge.