When you have met the love of your life, the only thing you want to do is start planning for the future. The future often involves getting married. Marriage seals the deal – it lets the world know that your heart is spoken for, that you have finally found “the one.” When you pop the question to your beloved, it becomes necessary to start planning a wedding. Instead of dealing with the hassle and headache of a full-blown wedding at home, consider the romance and allure of weddings in Costa Rica – particularly, an elopement.
Imagine jetting off into the sunset with your beloved to Costa Rica. Here, you and the love of your life can exchange vows on the warm, sandy beaches of Costa Rica. The waves lapping at the shore can be your wedding music, the locals can be your witnesses, and the lush greenery can be your wedding flowers. With an elopement, you will not have to worry about caterers, invitations, showers, flowers, dresses, tuxedos, and all the rest that goes with a traditional wedding. All that is required is you and your soon-to-be spouse – the staff at the Ylang Ylang can take care of the rest. Here, we offer various wedding packages, including elopement packages, to help you plan the perfect ceremony to celebrate your union. Even if you decide that you do want the full-blown wedding, we offer many packages to give you the ceremony that you want – large or small, extravagant or budget-friendly. Contact us today to learn more about our wedding and elopement packages.
Planning your wedding is something that takes a lot of time and, in some cases, a lot of money. You want your wedding to be a special occasion – an event that will create an everlasting memory for you and your new spouse. Planning a wedding in a tropical location is a great way to create this once-in-a-lifetime event. Weddings in Costa Rica involve quite a bit more planning than a wedding at a local chapel. These tips will help you as you plan your unforgettable Costa Rican wedding.
- Choose the location. Costa Rica is full of beautiful, pristine, sandy beaches. Choose the location in Costa Rica that will provide you with the perfect setting for your exchange of vows.
- Think about your guests. Will your guests be responsible for their own airfare? If not, carefully select your guest list because airfare to Costa Rica can make a rather large dent in your wedding budget.
- Ask for help. Your wedding planner and travel agent can only do so much. Sometimes, a local perspective is much more helpful. Do not be afraid to ask for help from the staff of your hotel of choice. They are there to make sure that your stay is perfect, and they are more than willing to help you map out some of the finer details of your wedding.
There is something magical about weddings in Costa Rica. Perhaps it is the white, sandy beaches and the sound of the waves lapping on the shore. Perhaps it is the vibrant, lush greenery creating a breathtaking, natural environment. Perhaps it is simply the idea of a tropical wedding that makes a Costa Rican wedding so appealing. If you are planning a wedding in Costa Rica, remember two important details:
- Embrace the opportunity. This is your wedding and you are holding it in a tropical location. Make the most of it! Instead of counting every dollar and dime spent, take this opportunity to be extravagant without feeling guilty.
- Listen to the advice of the locals. Here at the Ylang Ylang, our staff is local to the area. They have the knowledge needed to help you plan the perfect Costa Rican wedding. From fine dining tips to venue ideas, our experts can help you every step of the way.
There is something to be said about tropical weddings. Exchanging nuptials with the love of your life in a tropical paradise is guaranteed to create cherished memories. Weddings in Costa Rica have become quite popular because of Costa Rica’s lush, green landscape. It is the ideal destination for a tropical wedding; if you want to get married in Costa Rica, here are a few tips:
- Give yourself plenty of time for planning. A tropical wedding in another country is not something to be planned with haste. You want to ensure that your invited guests have plenty of time to plan for the trip. Allow yourself time to map out the travel details, as well as the actual wedding details.
- Choose a location that caters to wedding parties. This can help make the planning process easier. Wedding packages, such as the ones we offer, help take the guesswork out of planning your wedding.
- Choose the date with care. Make sure you are choosing a season when the weather will be perfect for your wedding, especially if you plan to exchange vows outside.
Planning a wedding is not exactly easy. There are so many things you must remember – guest lists, menus, music, flowers – the list goes on and on. The location for your wedding is just as important as all of the other details. In fact, you must choose a location, before you can do any other planning, to ensure that all the details complement each other. If you are in the process of choosing a destination for your wedding, consider the beauty of Costa Rica.
Weddings in Costa Rica are becoming quite popular. Costa Rica has some of the most gorgeous landscape in the world. Here at The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, we can help you plan an amazing beach wedding that will captivate your guests and provide you with a lifetime of memories. Our wedding department will help you plan each detail of your wedding – from the ceremony, to the reception. Not only will you and your guests enjoy an unforgettable union, everyone will also enjoy a relaxing vacation in one of Costa Rica’s most coveted destinations.