Before you travel to Costa Rica, you have a lot of preparations to make. You cannot just hop on a plane and jet off to Costa Rica on a whim, especially if you have never traveled out of the country before. Here are some general traveling tips to keep in mind before you set off for Costa Rica.
- Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork – you absolutely must ensure that you have all of the necessary paperwork in place before planning your trip. The last thing you want to do is plan an entire vacation, reserve your accommodations and make travel arrangements, only to find out that your paperwork is not in order.
- Pack accordingly – once your paperwork is in order and you choose your vacation dates, start doing some climate research to ensure that you pack properly. Costa Rica, with all of its beauty, does have its own off-season. While you can save money during the off-season, you have to make sure you pack for the off-season weather.
- Enlist in expert help – traveling out of the country, especially for the first time, can be intimidating. You have to make all of your plans without any firsthand experience of your destination. Hiring a travel agent to help you map out the details can relieve a lot of the stress associated with traveling out of the country. Once you are a seasoned traveler, you will be able to plan your trips like a pro!
Whether you are a first-time visitor to Costa Rica, or practically a resident, the Ylang Ylang resort is always ready and waiting to provide you with the most luxurious accommodations.
If you have never been to Costa Rica, you may not realize exactly what you are missing! When you travel to Costa Rica, it is almost as if you are traveling to another world – a world within a world. Costa Rica provides you with a chance to escape the reality of your world for a while. Costa Rica gives you the backdrop of a tropical wonderland in which to enjoy your time away from home. When you visit Costa Rica, you are visiting a place that will forever capture a spot in your heart.
Costa Rica is a popular tourist destination for many reasons. The beautiful scenery, including lush jungles and white beaches, make it an ideal destination for beach vacationers. The warm, welcoming culture of the locals will make you feel as if you have reached your home away from home. You can enjoy numerous activities and events during your Costa Rican vacation – or you can simply soak up the sun on the beach, dipping your toes into the tropical waters and sipping on a fruity drink.
Should you decide to make Costa Rica your next vacation destination, accommodations are easy to find. The Ylang Ylang is one of the most popular resorts if you are looking for a bit of luxury in your life. If you want a touch of luxury, but your budget is limited, look for our sister hotel located in the El Sano Banano Village. Both the Ylang Ylang and the El Sano Banano offer the best in comfort, cleanliness, dining, and customer service. Contact us today to learn more about both hotels and let us help you reserve your room!
When you travel to Costa Rica, you are sure to want to enjoy the fast-paced activities we have to offer. You may find yourself scuba-diving off the coast, relishing the beautiful creatures of the sea. You may decide to try your hand at surfing or body-boarding, fulfilling your need for speed and excitement. However, there will come a time when your body no longer requires excitement – a time when it requires restoration, peace and relaxation. That is where a spa treatment can come in handy. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we take great pride in our luxury, on-site spa facility. This is simply not your average spa.
At the Ylang Ylang Spa, you will enjoy only the most natural methods of body and mind restoration. We utilize only the finest ingredients in each one of our treatments. We do this to ensure that every aspect of your body is not overlooked – your mind and your soul included. A day at our spa is going to leave you refreshed, revitalized, and feeling like a brand-new person. We offer a wide range of spa services, including facials, massages, manicures, and pedicures. Choose a package deal to give your body a full day of beauty, restoration, and bliss. Let our professionals help put your mind, body and soul back in balance. Come to our spa – let us surround your body with nature and all of its elements. Contact us today to arrange for your first appointment at our luxury spa – it is certain to be the first of many.
As you make your plans to travel to Costa Rica, it is important to plan out your vacation. When traveling out of the country, you do not want to leave too much to chance. Having a detailed itinerary will ensure that you experience your surroundings to their fullest without putting yourself in potential harm’s way. Here are some other tips to consider when traveling out of the country.
• Make sure you have all of the necessary documents, such as passports, identification, and other essential documents. Then, store these documents in a safe, secure location during your stay, such as a hotel safe.
• Experience the local culture – but avoid straying too far off the beaten path. Speak to the concierge of your hotel to find out some safe local activities you can enjoy. He or she will point you in the right direction of activities that will provide cultural immersion in a safe environment.
• Leave yourself some free time. You may think that you want to spend all of your time taking in the sights of the country. However, this is your vacation, and you are sure to need some time to do nothing more than relax. Make sure you allot some time for yourself during your vacation.
If you are trying to plan a vacation to Costa Rica, there are many options to consider and details to plan. When you travel to Costa Rica, you cannot simply hop on a plane and go. There are various aspects that must be addressed before you can ever leave your country. These tips will help ensure that you are ready for your trip to Costa Rica, whether it is your first trip or your tenth trip.
- Documents – speak with a travel agent to determine the documentation you will need to travel to another country. Without the proper paperwork, you will not be granted entry to Costa Rica.
- Packing – research the weather in Costa Rica for the time that you will be visiting. Pack accordingly. The last thing you want to do is arrive in Costa Rica, only to find out it is the rainy season, and you didn’t even pack an umbrella.
- Activities – research the activities available in the area where you will be visiting. Some activities need to be booked in advance. Making reservations now for the things you want to do will ensure that you experience everything you want in Costa Rica.
If you have plans to travel to Costa Rica, it is important that you map out each detail of your trip. Unless you are an experienced travel agent, you may have difficulty doing this. However, you need an itinerary to ensure that you experience all that Costa Rica has to offer, before you must return home. An experienced travel agent will be able to help you plan your itinerary, from your luxury accommodations at the Ylang Ylang resort, to the various activities you enjoy during your stay.
Your travel agent will also help you arrange transportation. This includes arranging your flight from your hometown to Costa Rica, as well as transportation for you during your time in Costa Rica. Pay special attention, when choosing your travel agent. You want an agent that is experienced and knowledgeable about Costa Rica, to ensure that your itinerary includes all of the details that you want, as well as those that you were not aware of, but should enjoy. A trip to Costa Rica may very well be a once-in-a-lifetime journey – let a professional help you make the most of it.
When you travel to Costa Rica, the last thing on your mind may be your personal safety. However, your personal safety should always be the first thing on your mind, no matter where you are located. During your Costa Rican vacation, keep the following safety tips in mind, to ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation:
Consult with a trusted source, such as a hotel concierge, before visiting areas of Costa Rica. He or she will tell you if it is a safe place for tourists. If you are adamant about visiting a particular area, consider hiring a guide.
Make copies of your important documents to carry on your person. Leave original copies in a hotel safe.
Do not carry large amounts of cash or wear a lot of expensive jewelry. Try to blend in with the locals, as best as possible.
Never travel alone. There really is safety in numbers, and criminals will be less likely to target someone in a group.
Only travel in licensed taxis, and, if you decide to rent a vehicle, make sure it is adequately insured against theft.
Whether you are planning a tropical wedding, a family vacation or simply taking some time for yourself, Costa Rica is an ideal destination. Costa Rica offers much for the world traveler – and just as much for someone taking their first foreign vacation. There are many reasons why you should travel to Costa Rica:
- Activities for everyone – no matter where you choose to go in Costa Rica, you will find something for everyone to enjoy. Costa Rica offers many activities, including beach activities and city-life activities. You will never be without something special to do in Costa Rica.
- Lush surroundings – Costa Rica offers some of the most amazing surroundings in the world. In addition to the busy life of the cities, you will find quiet seclusion in the beauty of the native Costa Rican environment. The Ylang Ylang is located in such an environment.
- Rest, relaxation and romance – Costa Rica is the place to go to practice the three “Rs” of vacationing. Here, you will be able to rest in the peace and quiet of the beautiful surroundings, relax on the pristine beaches next to the ocean and reignite some romance with that special someone – all in one place.