There is so much more to see once you get beyond the hotels in Costa Rica. Once you get your pampering at the spa out of the way, you should go explore some of the natural attractions in the small, rural country. At least half, if not more, of the best places to visit are natural areas of Costa Rica. There is also something to be said of a country where two of the best places to see happen to feature volcanoes. Below are the top 5 natural destinations.
- Osa Peninsula. Located in this region is the Corcovado National Park. This park features some of the last un-touched, lowland, tropical rainforest left in Central America. Many animals call this area home, including jaguars, many bird species and crocodiles. You can camp inside the park or stay in Drake Bay.
- Rio Sarapiqui Region. See many different ecosystems in this region of Costa Rica. Most of this region contains tropical forests that rise up out of the coastal lowlands. Many private reserves are located here, as well as the Braulio Carrillo National Park.
- Manuel Antonio. The national park here offers a unique experience. The park is full of different species of monkey. The jungle meets the Pacific Coast in Manuel Antonio. You’ll have ample opportunity to see the steep jungle hills and uninhabited islands off the coast.
- Arenal Volcano Area. Spend the day soaking in the hot springs of Arenal while listening to the volcano rumble. At night, you can see a light show as the volcano constantly erupts.
- Rincon de la Vieja National Park. This beautiful area also boasts a volcano. Within the park are numerous hot springs, geysers and vents to explore.
To learn more about what Costa Rica offers, contact us at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort.
If you are planning your first visit to Costa Rica, one of the most important decisions you will make is your choice of accommodations. There are hundreds of resorts and hotels in Costa Rica, each one promising the best Costa Rican experience. It is imperative that you take your time in choosing your accommodations. If you choose your accommodations based solely on price, you could wind up staying in a rundown hotel in the worst area of Costa Rica. Instead, while price should be a part of your decision, be sure and weigh all the pros and cons of each option before making a decision.
When choosing accommodations, pay attention to certain features, such as location and activities. You want your stay in Costa Rica to be relaxing and soothing, yet you also want access to local activities. Choose a resort or hotel that is located close enough to a large city that you can immerse yourself in the culture, yet far enough away that you can rest and relax your mind, body and soul. Contact us here at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about our location – you will soon discover that we are the best place to rest your weary head in Costa Rica.
A vacation in Costa Rica is sure to be the event of a lifetime. You want to make sure that it is everything you want it to be, including your accommodations. The best way to find the ideal accommodations in Costa Rica is with the help of an experienced travel agent. You need someone with knowledge about Costa Rica and its various resorts and hotels. However, sometimes, a travel agent just doesn’t match you with the right hotel. If you have to take matters into your own hands, keep the Ylang Ylang at the top of your list.
There are many hotels in Costa Rica, but there is only one that has the luxury accommodations, amenities and activities of the Ylang Ylang. Here, you can enjoy a variety of relaxing activities, such as yoga on the beach, spa treatments and romantic beach dining by candlelight. Here, you will receive the best in customer service and the best in accommodations. Contact us today to find out more about our amenities and activities – and reserve your room today!
A trip to Costa Rica is a trip full of hope and promise. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful places on the earth. Planning a trip to this amazing destination starts with choosing a hotel. With so many hotels in Costa Rica to choose from, it can quickly become difficult to make a choice. The following tips will help you choose the best accommodations for your Costa Rican vacation.
- Narrow your choices down, based on location. Decide which area of Costa Rica you want to visit the most. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we are located on the beach, providing our guests with immediate access to the warm, tropical waters and white, sandy beaches.
- Once you have your list of possible hotels narrowed down to a few, research each one. Read customer reviews and research the various amenities and activities offered by each one.
- Choose the hotel that best meets your needs and wants. If you want privacy and seclusion, the Ylang Ylang resort has it. If you desire spa treatments and yoga sessions, Ylang Ylang has it. Contact us, today, to learn more about what we offer, and soon, you will be planning a visit to our magnificent resort.
As you plan your Costa Rican vacation, the first detail you need to address is your accommodations. There are many hotels in Costa Rica, which can make the decision a bit overwhelming. If you are not familiar with Costa Rica, you could wind up selecting a hotel that is not in an ideal location. It is essential that you research your hotel accommodations before reserving your room.
The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is an ideal choice for anyone wishing to enjoy Costa Rica as it was meant to be experienced – immersed in the natural surroundings. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Staying within the hustle and bustle of a city will not give you the “true” experience of this extraordinary country. The Ylang Ylang is located in a secluded area of Costa Rica, nestled within the lavish, native greenery. Here, you can enjoy the natural beauty of Costa Rica. What makes the Ylang Ylang an ideal destination is that it is also located close enough to Montezuma that you can enjoy city life without sacrificing the splendor of the undisturbed Costa Rican environment.
Planning a vacation in Costa Rica may seem like something best left to a professional travel agent. After all, it can be confusing to sort through the various hotels in Costa Rica and the various activities as you try to plan your stay. Fortunately, planning a holiday in this amazing location does not have to be difficult. You just need to keep a few key factors in mind and you will soon be relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sun and enjoying the beautiful atmosphere.
- Consider traveling during the off-season to save money. You can book a hotel in an amazing location, such as the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, during the off-season for a very affordable price. Not only will you still get to enjoy the beauty that is Costa Rica, you will have more money to put towards your activity itinerary.
- All-inclusive resorts have their perks; however, to enjoy variety and spontaneity, choose a resort that offers certain activities, but never forces them. To experience Costa Rica, you need the freedom to dine where you want to dine, go where you want to go and do what you want to do. Ylang Ylang Beach Resort has everything you need for a busy, adventure-filled vacation – or a relaxing, “lay on the beach with a drink in hand” vacation – it’s your choice.
- Pay attention to reviews! The Internet is a great source of information about hotels and travel packages to Costa Rica. Utilize this information to choose a worthy Costa Rican destination. Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is a premier destination – the resort of choice for many.