If you want to make your honeymoon the most magical beginning for your marriage, consider a trip to paradise on Earth. A honeymoon in Costa Rica is the perfect way to start your journey as husband and wife. Costa Rica offers some of the most beautiful and breathtaking scenery you will find, as well as countless local events and activities. In Costa Rica, you and your new spouse can get lost in each other’s eyes as you take a refreshing dip in the warm, tropical waters or enjoy a fabulous feast of local cuisine. An extended stay at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort provides the ideal accommodations for this magical, memorable time of your life.
One of the Ylang Ylang’s many areas of expertise is romance. That is why we offer various honeymoon packages from which you can choose to create your unique newlywed experience. You and your spouse can enjoy blissful, quiet moments in a luxury bungalow nestled in the jungle. You can take long, romantic walks on the white, sandy beaches with the waves tickling your toes. A couple’s session at our luxury spa will have you both feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. You can finish your day with a moonlit dinner on the beach – just the two of you and Mother Nature. Our professional staff is standing by to help you make your honeymoon one of the best times of your new life together. As you take your first steps on the path of marriage, begin your journey in paradise – come to the Ylang Ylang and let us help you immerse yourselves in love and romance.
If you would like to make your honeymoon more than just a few days at a hotel, consider coming to Costa Rica. A honeymoon in Costa Rica will give you and your new spouse the most unforgettable experience of your life. Instead of a simple hotel, you will have access to luxury suites and bungalows. You will also have access to all of the Costa Rican beauty and activities. Sure, you can choose to stay in a location close to home – but wouldn’t you rather celebrate your marriage in a tropical location?
Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, we are one of the finest resorts in Costa Rica. Here, we offer more than just a roof and a bed. We offer luxury activities for you and your spouse to enjoy, including yoga and spa treatments. Here, we cater to our guests with a variety of romantic activities, such as candle-lit dining on the beach. Here, you and your new spouse can create magical first memories of your time together as husband and wife. Contact us today to reserve your suite and make your honeymoon simply amazing!
Once your wedding plans are complete for the actual ceremony, such as the flowers, dresses, decorations, and other aspects to make your day perfect, it is time to start planning the honeymoon. A honeymoon in a tropical location is the perfect way to “seal the deal”. Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for romantic getaways, including honeymoons. The following tips will help you as you plan your honeymoon in Costa Rica.
- Plan for the weather. If you are adamant about having your honeymoon in Costa Rica, you may want to consider planning your wedding around the seasons. This will ensure that you visit Costa Rica during the best seasonal period. However, you can also save some money by planning your honeymoon for the off-season.
- Seek local advice. Instead of mapping out an itinerary full of tourist activities, speak with the locals about local attractions and activities. Enjoying Costa Rica from a local perspective will allow you to immerse yourself in the beauty and culture that makes up this amazing paradise.
- Choose accommodations geared toward romance. This is your honeymoon, so don’t overlook the romance. A stay at the Ylang Ylang is sure to provide numerous romantic activities and environments for you and your new spouse.
Taking a honeymoon in Costa Rica is a marvelous thing. It is an adventure that you will never forget. Not only is it your opportunity to celebrate your new marriage, it is an opportunity to experience this beautiful, breathtaking country. When planning your Costa Rican honeymoon, keep the following tips in mind.
- Choose a resort that will cater to you and your new spouse. This includes packages that are geared towards couples, such as spot treatments, yoga sessions, and romantic dinners – everything that is offered by the Ylang Ylang.
- Choose a resort that is located in a private, secluded location – but is still close enough to surrounding cities to offer you convenient access to the exciting city life. The Ylang Ylang has the seclusion and privacy that you yearn for during your honeymoon, yet, we are also located near Montezuma.
- Choose a resort that specializes in luxury. This is your honeymoon – you and your spouse deserve the very best. Your honeymoon only happens once and it should be an unforgettable time. The Ylang Ylang is one of the most luxurious beach resorts in Costa Rica – you cannot go wrong by choosing our accommodations.
Planning a beautiful honeymoon in Costa Rica is sure to provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime experience. After the stress and worry of your actual wedding day, you need the tranquility and calmness that Costa Rica has to offer. Picture it: you and your new spouse disembark from the plane into a paradise. Immediately, you both feel the calmness wash over your body, relaxing your mind and chasing away your worries. You arrive at your destination, the Ylang Ylang resort, to be greeted by helpful employees who whisk you away to your luxury accommodations.
After settling into your bungalow, you and your spouse enjoy a relaxing, moonlit dinner on the beach. The beach is secluded – you can hear the sounds of nature all around you. The waves soothe your soul and the gentle sounds of the native wildlife bring you peace. After your romantic meal, you walk hand-in-hand back to your bungalow to find cool champagne waiting. The mood is ripe for romance and together; you create magical memories. This vision could be your honeymoon – all you need to do is contact us, and we will help you arrange the details.
Your honeymoon is the time for you and your new spouse to celebrate your union. It is your first opportunity to spend time together as a married couple, to relish the romance and enjoy each other’s company. A Costa Rican honeymoon is a great way to capture this romance and create magnificent memories as a wedded couple. Planning a honeymoon in Costa Rica is easy, provided that you keep a few things in mind:
- Choose a location that provides ample activities, as well as privacy. This is your honeymoon, and you want it to be an unforgettable experience. A secluded location is ideal for privacy and romance, while easy access to local activities is perfect for making memories.
- Choose a location that offers honeymoon packages. The package deals we offer at the Ylang Ylang are perfect for newlyweds – each one offers special amenities for our smitten couples.
- Choose a location that will immerse you in the beauty of Costa Rica. Yes, you can always find a hotel in a large city – but, to truly experience the magic of Costa Rica, you want a location that lies in its heart. The Ylang Ylang’s secluded location means it is surrounded by the natural environment of Costa Rica – while still being within easy traveling distance of area attractions.