Yoga is one of the most popular forms of exercise, combined with meditation techniques. Through the art of yoga – and, yes, it is an art – you can enjoy the toning and strengthening that it provides your physical body, as well as the restorative sense of calm and well-being it provides your mind. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we have long since known about the physical and mental benefits of yoga. That is why we have always offered professional yoga sessions for our guests. Recently, the Ylang Ylang has taken things one step further by offering yoga sessions in our professional studio.
The Vinyasa Body Mind Yoga class is offered at the Ylang Ylang Sunday-Wednesday. Thursday-Saturday, you can enjoy the benefits of the Hatha Yoga Flow. Each class is taught by a professional yoga instructor, and both the Vinyasa Body Mind class and the Hatha Yoga Flow are offered at a price of only $12 per session. Whether you are a beginner to the art of yoga, or a seasoned yoga lover, both of these classes will be the perfect addition to your regular exercise routine.
If you have been searching for a way to restore your mind, body, and soul through exercise, yoga is the answer. Not only will your body benefit from the various moves and poses, your mind and soul will also benefit, helping you to achieve an overall balance between your physical body and your spiritual soul. Contact us here at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about each type of class, and let our yoga experts help you decide which one is right for your level of skill.
If you have been thinking about taking your next vacation in Costa Rica, think no more! Costa Rica is a great place to visit if you want to enjoy an unforgettable tropical vacation. You can enjoy your time in Costa Rica at a discounted price – if you choose the Ylang Ylang beach resort for your accommodations. From now until November 15th, the Ylang Ylang is offering a special on our beach front bungalows. If your visit to Costa Rica falls between November 12th and November 20th, and you reserve a minimum 2-night stay by the November 15th, you can save $40 on our beach front bungalow!
You and your travel mates can enjoy the luxurious, private accommodations of our beach front bungalows for a discounted price! This means you will have immediate access to our private beach, right from your own bungalow. A savings of $40 means you will have that much more money to use for other activities, such as our luxury spa or yoga sessions on the beach.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we strive to provide our guests with money-saving opportunities as much as possible. Our beach front bungalows are some of our most sought-after accommodations, so reserve your bungalow now for the discounted price – and make sure you make your reservations directly with the Ylang Ylang, to ensure that you can take advantage of the reduced rate. Just enter the code BFBNOV40 when you make your minimum 2-night reservation. We look forward to seeing you soon in the beautiful Costa Rica!
Taking a vacation is often considered to be a luxury. There are lots of people that simply cannot afford to take time away from work for themselves. However, everyone deserves a break from the rat race. Everyone deserves a chance to relax and unwind without worrying about their jobs, their bills, or their responsibilities. If you are one of those people who never takes time off because your plate is too full, then you need a vacation and it is time to reconsider the benefits of getting away from it all.
- Your mind, body and soul are always stressed – a vacation gives you a chance to release that stress by getting you out of the “real world” for a while.
- There is never enough time for your family, much less yourself – a vacation provides you with the perfect chance to spend quality time with the ones you love, and still have time for your own needs.
- Money is always a factor in your life – the rested, relaxed, refreshed person you will be when you return from your vacation is priceless. You simply cannot put a price tag on your personal well-being.
In other words, you need a vacation because you need a chance to reconnect with you – the inner you, the you that has somehow gotten lost underneath the job, the bills, the chores, and the rest of your responsibilities. Taking a visit to one of the all inclusive hotels in Costa Rica is the perfect way to reconnect with the person you used to be – and the Ylang Ylang is the place to go.
When you think of taking a beach vacation, what comes to mind? Do you picture white, sandy beaches? How about clear, tropical waters? Do you see yourself sipping on a cold drink with a tiny umbrella, soaking up the rays? Everyone has their own vision of the perfect beach vacation – here at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, you can finally make your dream come true!
The Ylang Ylang is one of the leading Costa Rica beach hotels. Our popularity is well deserved – we strive to provide our customers with the best luxury Costa Rican experience possible. Here are some more reasons why our guests continue to come back:
- Exquisite accommodations — both private bungalows and top-of-the-line suites — put you right in the middle of luxury
- Secluded location right on the beach and only minutes from Montezuma
- Lush jungle surroundings. Our resort was not built in place of the jungle – it was built right into the jungle!
- Professional staff trained to meet all of your needs
- On-site luxury activities, including yoga and spa sessions
If you have decided to come to Costa Rica, you must choose your accommodations – and there is simply no reason why you should not choose the Ylang Ylang. Here, you will enjoy the best of the best – the best suites and bungalows, the best views, the best beaches, the best food, the best amenities, and so much more. A visit to Costa Rica is a visit to paradise, so make the most of your time in paradise with an extended stay at the Ylang Ylang.
Finding the perfect beach hotel in Costa Rica is a wonderful feeling! Hours of searching, tons of research, and even advice from travel agents – all of it becomes worth it, when you finally reserve your suite. There is a feeling of satisfaction in knowing that you can cross this important detail off your to-do list. Here are some tips from the Ylang Ylang to help you get that item marked off your list before your Costa Rican holiday:
- As mentioned, do your research. Do not take one person’s word for it. These are your accommodations. You will be staying here for the duration of your vacation, so take your time and research each potential hotel with care.
- Contact each hotel and ask pertinent questions. Inquire about room rates, location, privacy, amenities, specials, activities, etc. Write down your questions and answers for each hotel. Use this list to help you narrow down your list of options.
- Use the internet to find pictures of each hotel, as well as the surrounding areas. A visit to Costa Rica is a visit to a beautiful place – and you want to make sure your accommodations allow you to enjoy the view.
- Consider the surrounding towns. Find out if there are local activities in the area that you may want to take part in. You want your Costa Rican vacation to be well-rounded.
- Narrow your list down to three hotels that meet your needs. When you reach this point, the decision becomes a matter of preference. As long as the hotel meets your needs, and the needs of your fellow travelers (friends, family, co-workers, etc.), the final decision should be easy.
Before you travel to Costa Rica, you have a lot of preparations to make. You cannot just hop on a plane and jet off to Costa Rica on a whim, especially if you have never traveled out of the country before. Here are some general traveling tips to keep in mind before you set off for Costa Rica.
- Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork – you absolutely must ensure that you have all of the necessary paperwork in place before planning your trip. The last thing you want to do is plan an entire vacation, reserve your accommodations and make travel arrangements, only to find out that your paperwork is not in order.
- Pack accordingly – once your paperwork is in order and you choose your vacation dates, start doing some climate research to ensure that you pack properly. Costa Rica, with all of its beauty, does have its own off-season. While you can save money during the off-season, you have to make sure you pack for the off-season weather.
- Enlist in expert help – traveling out of the country, especially for the first time, can be intimidating. You have to make all of your plans without any firsthand experience of your destination. Hiring a travel agent to help you map out the details can relieve a lot of the stress associated with traveling out of the country. Once you are a seasoned traveler, you will be able to plan your trips like a pro!
Whether you are a first-time visitor to Costa Rica, or practically a resident, the Ylang Ylang resort is always ready and waiting to provide you with the most luxurious accommodations.
Taking a trip to Central America is sure to be an exciting time in your life. There are numerous locations within Central America to explore and various cultures to immerse yourself in. One of the most popular Central American locations for a vacation is, of course, Costa Rica. There is something spectacular about this breathtaking country. From the clear, warm waters surrounded by white, sandy beaches, to the lush jungle greenery full of native wildlife, Costa Rica truly has something to offer every visitor.
Before you start your trip, you have to choose from the many Central American resorts. You cannot plan a trip to Central America without planning your accommodations. The type of accommodations you choose depends on the type of trip you are planning. If you are headed to Central America on a luxury vacation, then you will definitely want luxury accommodations. The Ylang Ylang resort is one of the best places to go for luxury service, surroundings, and amenities.
The Ylang Ylang has a wonderful location – right on the beach near Montezuma. You will have immediate access to long stretches of private beaches. Montezuma is only minutes away, too, giving you access to the city life you crave. Here, we also offer various services specifically to our guests, such as our luxury spa and our professional yoga sessions. You will enjoy top-notch accommodations, including luxury suites and private bungalows. Our professional staff will work hard to ensure that all of your needs are met, so you can enjoy your luxury vacation without worry. Contact us today and reserve your room.
Taking that special someone in your life on a romantic getaway is a great way to earn some extra points. The next time you make her upset, you can casually bring up your relaxing vacation on the beach – and watch her anger fade away with the memory. Before you can start reaping the benefits of vacation memories, you have to whisk her away to a surprise location. What better destination than the beautiful surroundings of Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a paradise on earth! With its lush, protected environment, you and your special someone will not be bombarded with the hustle and bustle of city life. Instead, you can relax in one of the many tropical resorts located right on the beach, such as the Ylang Ylang. Here, we are not only located on the beach; we are nestled within the natural environment that makes Costa Rica so appealing.
You and your special someone can soak up the sun on the beach one day, then take a refreshing nature walk the next – all without leaving the resort grounds. Imagine sipping a cold drink after an invigorating swim in the warm water! Imagine seeing the native wildlife in their natural habitats from the comfort of your private patio! You can even partake of our luxury, on-site spa to refresh your mind, body and soul. There is no limit to the pleasures the two of you will enjoy during your stay at the Ylang Ylang. Contact us today to make your reservations and surprise her with a memorable beach vacation.
The seasons are clearly changing – that means it is a great time to start planning your vacation. Taking a vacation during a time when the tourist season has died down is the perfect way to enjoy time away from home. Taking an off-season vacation will allow you to enjoy some of the most beautiful destinations in the world – and at a more affordable price. Here are some tips for planning your off-season vacation.
- Choose your destination with the same amount of care you would use during the regular season. There is a reason for the off-season – sometimes the weather does not cooperate or there are fewer activities. Do some research to make sure your desired destination is suitable to fit your vacationing needs.
- Research your accommodations. Many hotels and resorts have special package deals during their off-seasons. Contact the hotel or resort of your choice and find out what price-saving offers they are currently running.
- Utilize the internet to find other ways to save money. For instance, you can compare various prices of airline tickets with just a few clicks of your mouse. Traveling during the off-season to a destination is often more affordable than traveling during the peak tourist season.
Pack accordingly. Expect the unexpected, especially when it comes to the weather. You can still enjoy your vacation during the off-season, as long as you are prepared for a bit of a different environment than you might have expected.
The holiday season is almost here! Now is the perfect time to start planning some of your holiday gifts. What better way to surprise that special someone than with the best tropical vacation ever? That’s right – giving the gift of a surprise getaway, especially during the cold months of winter, will definitely earn you some brownie points!
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we would love to help you surprise your significant other with a relaxing trip to our tropical resort. A stay at the Ylang Ylang is sure to be like nothing you have ever experienced. We offer some of the most luxurious accommodations you can find, including luxury suites and private bungalows. We also have a variety of activities you and your special someone can enjoy together – activities that are perfect for setting the mood for romance.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll, just the two of you, through the surrounding nature preserve. You will see amazing wildlife in their natural habitats – almost close enough to touch! Then, you can soak up some warm rays on the white beaches as you sip a cold drink. Follow up your day in the sun with a restorative trip to our luxury spa for a couples massage. Then, finish your evening with a romantic dinner for two – right on the beach in the moonlight.
If you are ready to surprise the most important person in your life with a romantic getaway, contact us today at the Ylang Ylang – we would love to help you keep the fires of romance alive and well!