If you are ready to ring in the New Year in the most unforgettable fashion, come to Costa Rica and celebrate with the Ylang Ylang! On Tuesday, December 31, 2013, we will be holding our annual New Year’s Eve Bash. Here, you can enjoy gourmet food from an “all you can eat” buffet, as well as musical performances by Skala, the Costa Rican Latino band. At the stroke of midnight, we will be welcoming a new year with a magnificent fireworks display!
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we want everyone to be able to enjoy our festivities. That is why we are offering free shuttle service to and from Montezuma. Whether you are a guest of the Ylang Ylang or not, you, too, can partake of our New Year’s celebration. We open our doors at 8 pm, and tickets are $65 per person for an entire evening of food, fun, and festivities. Children under 10 get a 50% discount, so act now and reserve your tickets today!
To make the most of your Costa Rican New Year’s celebration, reserve a suite or bungalow at our luxury resort and take a few extra days to experience the beauty and wonder of our country. You can spend your time relaxing on the beach, experiencing a professional yoga session, or getting revitalized at our luxury spa. Contact us today for more information about our New Year’s bash, as well as information about our luxury accommodations. It is your New Year – so bring it in with a bang at the Ylang Ylang!
Yoga is one of the most popular forms of exercise, combined with meditation techniques. Through the art of yoga – and, yes, it is an art – you can enjoy the toning and strengthening that it provides your physical body, as well as the restorative sense of calm and well-being it provides your mind. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we have long since known about the physical and mental benefits of yoga. That is why we have always offered professional yoga sessions for our guests. Recently, the Ylang Ylang has taken things one step further by offering yoga sessions in our professional studio.
The Vinyasa Body Mind Yoga class is offered at the Ylang Ylang Sunday-Wednesday. Thursday-Saturday, you can enjoy the benefits of the Hatha Yoga Flow. Each class is taught by a professional yoga instructor, and both the Vinyasa Body Mind class and the Hatha Yoga Flow are offered at a price of only $12 per session. Whether you are a beginner to the art of yoga, or a seasoned yoga lover, both of these classes will be the perfect addition to your regular exercise routine.
If you have been searching for a way to restore your mind, body, and soul through exercise, yoga is the answer. Not only will your body benefit from the various moves and poses, your mind and soul will also benefit, helping you to achieve an overall balance between your physical body and your spiritual soul. Contact us here at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about each type of class, and let our yoga experts help you decide which one is right for your level of skill.
Finding the perfect beach hotel in Costa Rica is a wonderful feeling! Hours of searching, tons of research, and even advice from travel agents – all of it becomes worth it, when you finally reserve your suite. There is a feeling of satisfaction in knowing that you can cross this important detail off your to-do list. Here are some tips from the Ylang Ylang to help you get that item marked off your list before your Costa Rican holiday:
- As mentioned, do your research. Do not take one person’s word for it. These are your accommodations. You will be staying here for the duration of your vacation, so take your time and research each potential hotel with care.
- Contact each hotel and ask pertinent questions. Inquire about room rates, location, privacy, amenities, specials, activities, etc. Write down your questions and answers for each hotel. Use this list to help you narrow down your list of options.
- Use the internet to find pictures of each hotel, as well as the surrounding areas. A visit to Costa Rica is a visit to a beautiful place – and you want to make sure your accommodations allow you to enjoy the view.
- Consider the surrounding towns. Find out if there are local activities in the area that you may want to take part in. You want your Costa Rican vacation to be well-rounded.
- Narrow your list down to three hotels that meet your needs. When you reach this point, the decision becomes a matter of preference. As long as the hotel meets your needs, and the needs of your fellow travelers (friends, family, co-workers, etc.), the final decision should be easy.
Protecting and preserving the environment is never far from the minds of Costa Rican inhabitants. Costa Rica thrives on ecotourism – and if the environment is not preserved and protected, that ecotourism will quickly dwindle away. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, we know how important it is to protect the very environment that surrounds our luxury hotel. That is why we are proud to announce the completion of our solar garden project!
Our solar garden project consists of a variety of solar panels installed throughout our resort grounds. These panels harness the power of the sun – solar energy that is used to operate various electrical components of our resort. Guests can turn on the air conditioners in their rooms, plug in their electronic devices, and even enjoy a relaxing drink in the bar – all while knowing that the electricity is being provided by solar energy. Through the use of solar panels, we have taken one more step toward diminishing our carbon footprint on the planet and preserving the natural surroundings that bring joy to so many Costa Rican inhabitants and visitors.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we take environmental preservation seriously, and we encourage our guests to do the same. With the completion of our solar garden project, we have helped make it possible for guests to enjoy their Costa Rican vacations without worrying about wasting resources or energy. In other words, when you visit the Ylang Ylang, you are helping to protect the environment that you enjoy so much! Vacationing just got better and more energy-efficient, here at the Ylang Ylang.
A trip to Costa Rica is sure to provide you with memories that will last a lifetime. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful places in the world. This amazing country is rich with native scenery and wildlife, as well as a thriving local culture. The Ylang Ylang in Costa Rica is one of the most popular beach resorts in the country. There are various reasons why people flock to the Ylang Ylang when they visit Costa Rica – here are a few:
- The Ylang Ylang’s location is simply perfect. It is not located right in the heart of a busy city. Instead, it is located on the beach next to a wildlife preserve – yet it is only minutes from Montezuma. Guest enjoy the best of both worlds – quiet seclusion and city life.
- The Ylang Ylang also offers a high level of luxury and quality customer service. Here, guests enjoy plenty of luxury amenities, such as the on-site spa. The staff at the Ylang Ylang strive to ensure that all the needs of guests are met – nothing is too big or too small.
- The Ylang Ylang is the ideal destination for romance – the ambiance of this resort simply oozes love and emotion. Guests looking for a romantic Costa Rican getaway are sure to enjoy a stay at the Ylang Ylang, where no detail is overlooked. From moonlit dinners for two on the beach, to chilled champagne waiting in the room, romance is always in the air.
Contact us today to learn more about why our resort is the place to stay when you visit Costa Rica!
The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Costa Rica. There are numerous reasons why visitors flock to this luxury resort located on the beach within walking distance of Montezuma. A closer look at the benefits of staying at the Ylang Ylang is sure to make it one of your must-see destinations.
- Location is the key. The Ylang Ylang’s convenient location places it right on the beach and beside a gorgeous nature reserve. Its close proximity to Montezuma allows guests to experience both the quiet, peaceful seclusion of the resort, as well as the hustle and bustle offered by the city.
- Luxury is unprecedented. Guests enjoy more than just a roof over their head and a place to sleep. The luxury suites and bungalows immerse guests in beautiful surroundings. The luxury spa provides restorative treatments to refresh and energize.
- Customer service comes first. At the Ylang Ylang, guests are treated like kings and queens. From the moment they step foot into the resort, they receive the highest level of customer service. The professional staff caters to each guest on a personal level – no need is too great, no want is too extreme.
- Perfect location for special events. Guests flock to the Ylang Ylang from all around the world to give their special event a tropical backdrop. For instance, if you are planning your nuptials, a wedding in Costa Rica will create a divine and unforgettable experience. Make your moments simply magical by enjoying them in the luxurious, gorgeous surroundings of the Ylang Ylang.
With so many resorts in Costa Rica, it can be tough to choose only one place to stay during your vacation. To help you choose the best resort to meet your needs, we at the Ylang Ylang have created a list of helpful tips for finding accommodations. Keep these tips in mind to help you find the right place to stay to help you enjoy your Costa Rican vacation to the fullest.
- Choose the type of hotel environment you want. If you want privacy and seclusion, consider the peaceful, tranquil environment offered by the Ylang Ylang. If you want more of the city life, consider a hotel located within a city, such as Montezuma. Our sister hotel is located in the heart of Montezuma and offers comfortable, cozy accommodations with easy access to city activities.
- Once you have decided the environment you want, consider the activities you want. Some hotels and resorts offer their own activities, such as the spa and yoga sessions we offer. Others provide only sleeping quarters.
- Now that you have narrowed your list of options down, start comparing amenities and service. Choose a hotel that offers the best of both, such as the Ylang Ylang. We pride ourselves on taking care of our guests as if they were family. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of enjoying Costa Rica with us.
With so much ugliness in the world, it is no surprise that you want your vacation to be in a place where beauty abounds – a place like Costa Rica. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we are located in the heart of Costa Rica. We are an ideal destination for your Costa Rican vacation because we have a bit of everything to offer each one of our guests. For example, if you are a guest that craves privacy and seclusion for your vacation as you rest and restore your mind, body, and soul, our secluded location is perfect. However, if you are a guest that wants convenient access to the hustle and bustle of the city without sacrificing privacy and seclusion, keep in mind that we are located just a few minutes away from thriving Montezuma.
The Ylang Ylang understands that a vacation is a time for rest, relaxation, and restoration. That is why we offer spa treatments, yoga sessions, massages, and various other activities to help you get back to good. You will relish our fine dining experience, languish in our luxury accommodations, and appreciate our staff’s top-notch service and attention to detail. Contact us today to reserve your luxury suite or bungalow.
As you plan your vacation to Costa Rica, one of the most important decisions to make is your choice of accommodations. There are many resorts in Costa Rica – but none quite like Ylang Ylang. Ylang Ylang is a beach hotel resort unlike the rest. Here, you will enjoy luxury accommodations, including suites and private bungalows. You will also enjoy the native scenery, as we are located in the lush greenery of Costa Rica. However, do not worry that you will be “stuck in some jungle” – you will be a stone’s throw away from white, sandy beaches and clear, warm ocean waters.
The Ylang Ylang resort offers various activities, tours, and packages for each guest. For the single traveler, take a relaxing hike through the native surrounding, followed by a stress-relieving massage at our spa. For the couple, enjoy a moonlit dinner on the beach and a session of yoga, also on the beach. For all of our guests, enjoy native wildlife in their natural habitat, amazing cuisine, privacy — and much more. Contact us, today, to learn more about our offerings and our pricing.
When you want to have a Costa Rican vacation in an unforgettable place, consider coming to the Ylang Ylang. Here, we offer luxury accommodations combined with numerous activities and amenities – all designed to ensure that your vacation is superb. Some of the things you can enjoy during your stay with us include:
Dinner on the beach – plan a special evening with your significant other with dinner on the beach. You and your special someone will enjoy the romantic atmosphere and the top-notch food – all with the privacy of your own table on the beach.
Yoga sessions – yoga is one of the best ways to heal your spirit and relax your body. We offer stellar sessions with professional instructors. Enjoy a relaxing, healing session on the warm sands of the beach with the ocean playing in the background.
Accommodations fit for a king – our suites and bungalows offer our guests the best of the best. Enjoy the quiet and seclusion of a private bungalow or relish the luxury of one of our many suites. Contact us and let us help you choose the perfect room for you!