Wedding planning can be stressful, but if you’re looking for a destination wedding off the beaten path, Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is for you.
Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, located in Costa Rica, provides travelers with an all inclusive wedding destination that is unlike any resort you’ve ever experienced. Plush wildlife and fruits, beautiful scenery, and delicious food is only the beginning at this Costa Rican heaven. Ylang Ylang Beach Resort handles everything from the talented entertainment and to the fantastic dining to the room accommodations and much, much more.
One of the biggest advantages of hosting an all-inclusive Costa Rican wedding here is that it takes the stress out of planning and it frees your time to enjoy the things you love, like your friends and family. Ylang Ylang Beach Resort also has a sister hotel located in the middle of town that offers extended pleasure and relaxation of your choice.
Both of these wonderful hotels make any wedding in Costa Rica one to remember. Don’t stress about the little things and let Ylang Ylang Beach Resort create a memory that will last a lifetime!
Planning a wedding in Costa Rica is a blast with Ylang Ylang Beach Resort’s wedding professionals. By choosing to have your wedding in Costa Rica, you will not only be surrounded by the paradisical terrain of the beach resort, you’ll also be in the perfect spot for the honeymoon! Any wedding taking place in this naturally lush and tropical setting will be memorable and possibly even life-changing! We can help you plan a legendary beach wedding down to the tiniest details while you get some sun and enjoy the waves!
Amid scenic tropic foliage and balmy beach breezes, you can make your dream wedding come to life with professionals who have years of experience in customizing that special day. To ensure you get the maximum attention that our wedding staff can offer, we block off the day before and after your wedding for wedding parties of 15 or more. At Ylang Ylang, we know how important it is to get the details right. Our resort also offers a variety of Costa Rica wedding packages at reasonable prices.
Whether you take advantage of our Costa Rica wedding packages or choose to do things a different way, we can coordinate all services to the unique vision of the celebrants. Do you need a DJ or live band? What about a themed wedding? Going for a beach theme, or something a little more classic? From music to table layouts, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for some down time before that stroll down the aisle, we also have spa services for ladies and men. You’ll want to feel refreshed for one of the most important days of your life.
Contact us today at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort to speak with a professional!
Run away and travel to Costa Rica to have a wedding in paradise. At Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, you can have a wedding you’ll never forget. No matter what type of wedding package you need, you can find it here. Book either an Elopement Package or a Group Wedding Package, depending on your needs and situation.
Take your vows right on the beach with a beautiful view of the ocean at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort. Your wedding will be stress-free, and you will be at the best accommodations in Montezuma. With a destination wedding, there will be no need to have a honeymoon anywhere else. Once the wedding is over, spend your days exploring what Costa Rica has to offer.
The rain forest and hot springs at the local spas await you after the ceremony is over. Choose a day or an evening wedding that is custom to your needs and tastes. Not only will you have an accommodation in paradise, but your wedding will be in paradise, too. Experience local gourmet food and music during your special day while family and friends look on. Don’t forget to take advantage of the beautiful resort grounds for your wedding photography.
In Costa Rica, your wedding truly will be the best day of your life. You will share this special day with the ones you love in one of the most beautiful places on earth. Remember to book during the dry season for an outdoor wedding that you’ll never forget.
When planning an unforgettable wedding, venue is everything! You want your wedding to take place in a location that will simply captivate your guests. You want the location to be one that will create a magical, romantic atmosphere – the perfect atmosphere for exchanging nuptials. What better way to celebrate the joining of two people in marriage than with a tropical wedding! And what better place to have this unforgettable tropical wedding than at the Ylang Ylang in beautiful Costa Rica!
A wedding at the amazing Ylang Ylang resort is sure to be the wedding of a lifetime. The protected environment of Costa Rica helps to create the most breathtaking backdrop for your wedding. From the lush jungle greenery, to the crystal clear waters, how could there possibly be a better setting for your wedding? There are even more benefits to getting married at the Ylang Ylang, including:
- Luxury accommodations for you and your guests – from bungalows with ocean views, to exquisite suites, you and your guests will enjoy some of the most luxurious accommodations
- On-site activities – both before and after your magical wedding, you and your guests can enjoy moonlit dinners on the beach, invigorating yoga sessions, and luxury treatments at our private spa
If you have been struggling to find the ideal venue for your wedding, look no more – the Ylang Ylang has everything you need to ensure that your special day is the most memorable of all occasions. Contact us today and find out how we can help you plan your momentous occasion!
When you have met the love of your life, the only thing you want to do is start planning for the future. The future often involves getting married. Marriage seals the deal – it lets the world know that your heart is spoken for, that you have finally found “the one.” When you pop the question to your beloved, it becomes necessary to start planning a wedding. Instead of dealing with the hassle and headache of a full-blown wedding at home, consider the romance and allure of weddings in Costa Rica – particularly, an elopement.
Imagine jetting off into the sunset with your beloved to Costa Rica. Here, you and the love of your life can exchange vows on the warm, sandy beaches of Costa Rica. The waves lapping at the shore can be your wedding music, the locals can be your witnesses, and the lush greenery can be your wedding flowers. With an elopement, you will not have to worry about caterers, invitations, showers, flowers, dresses, tuxedos, and all the rest that goes with a traditional wedding. All that is required is you and your soon-to-be spouse – the staff at the Ylang Ylang can take care of the rest. Here, we offer various wedding packages, including elopement packages, to help you plan the perfect ceremony to celebrate your union. Even if you decide that you do want the full-blown wedding, we offer many packages to give you the ceremony that you want – large or small, extravagant or budget-friendly. Contact us today to learn more about our wedding and elopement packages.
Planning your wedding is something that takes a lot of time and, in some cases, a lot of money. You want your wedding to be a special occasion – an event that will create an everlasting memory for you and your new spouse. Planning a wedding in a tropical location is a great way to create this once-in-a-lifetime event. Weddings in Costa Rica involve quite a bit more planning than a wedding at a local chapel. These tips will help you as you plan your unforgettable Costa Rican wedding.
- Choose the location. Costa Rica is full of beautiful, pristine, sandy beaches. Choose the location in Costa Rica that will provide you with the perfect setting for your exchange of vows.
- Think about your guests. Will your guests be responsible for their own airfare? If not, carefully select your guest list because airfare to Costa Rica can make a rather large dent in your wedding budget.
- Ask for help. Your wedding planner and travel agent can only do so much. Sometimes, a local perspective is much more helpful. Do not be afraid to ask for help from the staff of your hotel of choice. They are there to make sure that your stay is perfect, and they are more than willing to help you map out some of the finer details of your wedding.
There is something magical about weddings in Costa Rica. Perhaps it is the white, sandy beaches and the sound of the waves lapping on the shore. Perhaps it is the vibrant, lush greenery creating a breathtaking, natural environment. Perhaps it is simply the idea of a tropical wedding that makes a Costa Rican wedding so appealing. If you are planning a wedding in Costa Rica, remember two important details:
- Embrace the opportunity. This is your wedding and you are holding it in a tropical location. Make the most of it! Instead of counting every dollar and dime spent, take this opportunity to be extravagant without feeling guilty.
- Listen to the advice of the locals. Here at the Ylang Ylang, our staff is local to the area. They have the knowledge needed to help you plan the perfect Costa Rican wedding. From fine dining tips to venue ideas, our experts can help you every step of the way.
There is something to be said about tropical weddings. Exchanging nuptials with the love of your life in a tropical paradise is guaranteed to create cherished memories. Weddings in Costa Rica have become quite popular because of Costa Rica’s lush, green landscape. It is the ideal destination for a tropical wedding; if you want to get married in Costa Rica, here are a few tips:
- Give yourself plenty of time for planning. A tropical wedding in another country is not something to be planned with haste. You want to ensure that your invited guests have plenty of time to plan for the trip. Allow yourself time to map out the travel details, as well as the actual wedding details.
- Choose a location that caters to wedding parties. This can help make the planning process easier. Wedding packages, such as the ones we offer, help take the guesswork out of planning your wedding.
- Choose the date with care. Make sure you are choosing a season when the weather will be perfect for your wedding, especially if you plan to exchange vows outside.