After booking a room at one of the many hotels in Costa Rica, consider booking a horseback riding tour. You’ll find horseback riding tours available in most areas of the country, especially popular tourist areas. Most of these tours require advance reservations. Below are the top places to go for tours on horseback.
- Monteverde to Arenal Tour. This tour lasts two and a half hours, and takes you up close to the Arenal Volcano. You will travel through thick rainforests, jungle and farmland. The first leg of the tour ends at the Arenal Lake, where you’ll get to go on a boat tour of the lake. Afterwards, you’ll jump back on your horse for the return trip.
- Don Tobias Tour. This tour takes you through the fields and forest below the Arenal Volcano crater. You’ll travel partway up the mountain to a beautiful lagoon, where the horses can take a break while you can soak in the view of Arenal.
- Manuel Antonio Tour. This tour takes you deep into the rainforest near many beautiful waterfalls. After discovering the rainforest and its wonderful plants, take a dip in a nice pond fed by waterfalls.
- Samara Beach Tours. Ride horses along the Pacific Coast and through the beachside forests. The tour will go through nature trails where you’ll see many wild animals. Along the beach, you might see turtles, as the trail goes through a turtle nursery.
- Nicoya Peninsula Tours. This tour is on a private coastal ranch that features a turtle preserve and part of a wildlife refuge. There are three tours daily in this pristine ranch.
Now is the time to plan your Costa Rica vacation. The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort announced the arrival of the peak dry season on March 22nd. This means it’s the ideal time to travel to Costa Rica to enjoy the beautiful country during the best weather of the year. However, you must hurry to book your rooms before time runs out.
During the dry season, rainy days are few. This means you can spend all day soaking up the sun without a cloud in sight. It signals perfect weather to hit the beaches or to explore one of the many reserves. Temperatures hold steady in the 90s throughout this season, making swimming the thing to do.
The peak of the dry season emerges in mid-March to April. This brings clear skies and 12 hours of sunshine every day. During this time the Pacific Ocean is nice and calm without large storms or rough surf. Ocean activities are popular and in demand. It is an ideal time for visiting the beach, snorkeling and diving.
Montezuma is very busy during the peak of dry season. This means you will run into lots of beach goers, and you might have a long wait at restaurants. If you stay at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, the crowds are small. You will be secluded in your own tropical oasis without having to worry about all the hustle and bustle. Though you are close to Montezuma, you’ll feel like you are on your own private island paradise.
The fees from both flights and hotels tend to add up, over time. It would be shocking to see just how much money frequent travelers and vacationers spend each year on various fees when they travel. When you are planning your Costa Rica vacation, consider the fees involved. You can also try to avoid many of the fees or have them reduced with the following tips:
- Avoid last minute changes in plans. Did you know that most airlines and hotels charge a fee if you have to change your travel dates? Avoid these fees entirely by not changing travel plans. Or, you could pay more for refundable tickets, at least for the airline. For the hotel stay, look for rooms that allow you to cancel with 24 to 48 hours’ notice.
- Look for hidden fees within your hotel booking. On many of the travel booking websites, extra fees are not always clear. In many cases, you can find some fees in small print if you read over all of the information on each hotel’s page.
- Before booking your vacation, call and ask about any extra fees before getting on the plane. Make sure that your baggage is below the weight limit, and also be aware of the carry-on rules.
- Be aware that many hotels charge extra fees for some of their amenities. This may mean an extra charge for asking for extra towels or bedding. You may also get charged for consuming any food or drink that might seemingly come with the room. This is why it is prudent to always read the fine print.
We’re pleased to offer a discount on your Costa Rica vacation! These promotions are not offered year round and are available for a limited amount of time. Hurry to book your vacation before this good deal is gone.
Right now, if you book a 4-night stay in a tent cabin at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, you’ll receive a discount on the 5th night. Receive a 50% discount on your 5th night! This discount only applies to reservations made with our resort between January 15, 2014 and February 28, 2014. Your stay must be between the dates of March 6, 2014 and March 31, 2014. All bookings are subject to availability, so you would be wise to reserve your cabin now.
You can call or book your rooms online. When booking, please mention the coupon code: TCMAR50%. This coupon expires on Monday, March 31, 2014. Hurry now to claim your offer for 50% off your 5th night stay in the tent cabins at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort!
The dry season is the vacation season for Costa Rica. The weather is great for visiting the beaches or going sight-seeing in the rain forest. Vacation packages in Costa Rica do not commonly have discounts like this during the tourist season, which lasts from December through April.
Deals during the dry season are few and far between. Take advantage of this offer before it is sold out. The sooner you call for a reservation, the better your chances are of finding open cabins to receive your offer. Remember that all offers are subject to room availability.
When you are considering a vacation to Costa Rica, sometimes choosing a vacation package is the best option. There are many ways to save, but you will need to be diligent when you research the travel options available. Vacation packages to Costa Rica can be had on a budget; just follow the tips below to learn how to save money on your vacation.
- Be flexible about the details for your vacation. Do not have the dates set in stone until after you book your travel and accommodations. Sometimes you may miss a good deal if you only have a hard, set date to go.
- Travel during the off-peak season. The off peak season runs from May to November in Costa Rica. This is when travel prices are at their lowest. However, be aware that there is an influx of vacationers during June and July.
- Take advantage of social networking. Sometimes airlines and hotels will post travel deals on their Twitter and Facebook feeds. Also, you can subscribe to email alerts from several different travel deal services.
- Choose a family-friendly hotel when travelling with kids. In many cases, these hotels offer more amenities or larger rooms. Also, consider any of the fee-free perks that are offered at each hotel you consider. While at the hotel, always ask the concierge about deals available at local restaurants to save even more.
- Look for package deals that offer all-inclusive hotel stays. This means that all of your meals and entertainment are included with your hotel stay. You will pay more initially, but save more once you are not pulling your wallet out at every meal.
With the winter season approaching, now is the perfect time to plan a relaxing winter getaway – and what better destination could there be than Costa Rica! The warm, tropical environment of Costa Rica combined with its natural beauty make it the ideal destination for anyone wanting to escape the cold weather of winter. Here are some tips to help you plan your tropical winter getaway:
- Choose your accommodations, first, and then plan your activities. Many resorts, such as the Ylang Ylang, offer their guests exclusive activities. Choosing your accommodations first will allow you to plan out the rest of your vacation based upon what your resort of choice offers.
- Ask about special rates. Many resorts offer discounted rates during the off-season. However, if you do not inquire about specials, you might miss out on some money-saving opportunities.
- Research the weather. While tropical locations almost always have nice weather, there are certain times of the year when the weather can be less favorable. Some quick research on the internet will let you know what kind of weather you can expect during your visit, so you can pack accordingly.
- Take advantage of smaller crowds and extend your vacation. The off-season usually means fewer travelers, which gives you the chance to enjoy an extended vacation without having to fight the crowds.
Contact us today at the Ylang Ylang to learn about our specials. Our representatives are standing by to make sure you enjoy your winter holiday to the fullest – surrounded by the beautiful environment that is Costa Rica!
Finding a unique way to spend your holiday season just got a little bit easier – thanks to the latest offer from the Ylang Ylang. Between now and December 15th, 2013, you can reserve one of our comfortable, spacious tent cabins for a reduced rate. All you need to do is reserve your minimum two-night stay for dates falling between December 1, 2013 and December 15, 2013, and you can take advantage of a $30 per night discount. Just use the coupon code TCDEC30 when making your online reservations and you will soon be enjoying a winter vacation to Costa Rica and relaxing in the warm, tropical sun, instead of battling the winter weather!
Costa Rica is a wonderful destination for anyone wishing to escape Old Man Winter in exchange for sunshine, oceans, and fun. The Ylang Ylang resort is here to help you enjoy your winter vacation by offering our tent cabins at a discounted rate. Our cabins are nestled in the peaceful solitude of the jungle surroundings, complete with a private bath and wooden porch. You can fall asleep to the sounds of the jungle and awaken to the surf crashing on the rocks every day of your vacation. What better way could there be to spend your holiday season!
Contact us today to reserve your tent cabin at a discounted rate. Remember to use the coupon code and reserve the cabin for a minimum of two nights. Act quickly, because with savings this significant, reservations are going to fill up quickly! Forget the cold and bask in the sunlight this December at the Ylang Ylang luxury resort in Costa Rica!
Taking a relaxing vacation in Costa Rica may seem like an impossible dream – but the Ylang Ylang is here to help you make your dreams come true! Costa Rica is one of the most popular tropical destinations in the world. Even the rich and famous eventually find their way to the pristine beaches and warm ocean waters. This does not mean that Costa Rica is an impossible destination for the average person. No matter what your budget, you can still enjoy an unforgettable trip to our country.
The secret in planning your Costa Rican vacation is to vacation within your means. Just because you cannot afford the most luxurious accommodations possible does not mean you cannot find something comparable and affordable. For example, the Ylang Ylang resort is a luxury beach resort, but we also have a sister hotel nearby for those guests that may have more of a limited budget. We take great pride in both our beach resort and our sister hotel, so you never have to worry about the level of quality – you will always get our best efforts, no matter where you stay.
In addition to choosing accommodations you can afford, plan for affordable activities. Remember: you do not have to spend every hour of your vacation taking part in an expensive activity. Instead, you can spend hours relaxing in the sun and sand or taking a nature hike – for free. Use your imagination and discover affordable ways to experience the beauty of Costa Rica.
Even people on a budget deserve an unforgettable vacation. If your funds are not as large as you would like them to be, do not let that discourage you from planning an amazing vacation to Costa Rica. A trip to Costa Rica does not have to put your bank account in the negative. You just have to know how to plan according to your budget. Here are some budget-saving tips for anyone wishing to experience the beauty and grace of Costa Rica.
• Choose your accommodations with cost in mind – but not necessarily at the forefront. Just remember that sometimes price can affect quality. Choose your accommodations with care. For instance, the El Sano Banano village hotel is a sister hotel to the Ylang Ylang – so you can enjoy top-notch accommodations for an affordable price.
• Enjoy activities that do not cost a penny. Instead of planning an itinerary of expensive activities, plan to do things for free. Sightseeing, swimming, soaking up some sun on the beach, taking a nature walk – the possibilities are endless!
• Shop around for your food. Talk to the locals and find out where to get the best local cuisine. Sometimes those places off the beaten path can give you the best taste and the best value!
• Visit during the off-season. You can save a lot of money in travel expenses, as well as hotel expenses, by visiting Costa Rica any time other than the peak tourist season. You will still get to experience the beauty and grandeur, only for a lower price.