With the winter season approaching, now is the perfect time to plan a relaxing winter getaway – and what better destination could there be than Costa Rica! The warm, tropical environment of Costa Rica combined with its natural beauty make it the ideal destination for anyone wanting to escape the cold weather of winter. Here are some tips to help you plan your tropical winter getaway:
- Choose your accommodations, first, and then plan your activities. Many resorts, such as the Ylang Ylang, offer their guests exclusive activities. Choosing your accommodations first will allow you to plan out the rest of your vacation based upon what your resort of choice offers.
- Ask about special rates. Many resorts offer discounted rates during the off-season. However, if you do not inquire about specials, you might miss out on some money-saving opportunities.
- Research the weather. While tropical locations almost always have nice weather, there are certain times of the year when the weather can be less favorable. Some quick research on the internet will let you know what kind of weather you can expect during your visit, so you can pack accordingly.
- Take advantage of smaller crowds and extend your vacation. The off-season usually means fewer travelers, which gives you the chance to enjoy an extended vacation without having to fight the crowds.
Contact us today at the Ylang Ylang to learn about our specials. Our representatives are standing by to make sure you enjoy your winter holiday to the fullest – surrounded by the beautiful environment that is Costa Rica!
Finding a unique way to spend your holiday season just got a little bit easier – thanks to the latest offer from the Ylang Ylang. Between now and December 15th, 2013, you can reserve one of our comfortable, spacious tent cabins for a reduced rate. All you need to do is reserve your minimum two-night stay for dates falling between December 1, 2013 and December 15, 2013, and you can take advantage of a $30 per night discount. Just use the coupon code TCDEC30 when making your online reservations and you will soon be enjoying a winter vacation to Costa Rica and relaxing in the warm, tropical sun, instead of battling the winter weather!
Costa Rica is a wonderful destination for anyone wishing to escape Old Man Winter in exchange for sunshine, oceans, and fun. The Ylang Ylang resort is here to help you enjoy your winter vacation by offering our tent cabins at a discounted rate. Our cabins are nestled in the peaceful solitude of the jungle surroundings, complete with a private bath and wooden porch. You can fall asleep to the sounds of the jungle and awaken to the surf crashing on the rocks every day of your vacation. What better way could there be to spend your holiday season!
Contact us today to reserve your tent cabin at a discounted rate. Remember to use the coupon code and reserve the cabin for a minimum of two nights. Act quickly, because with savings this significant, reservations are going to fill up quickly! Forget the cold and bask in the sunlight this December at the Ylang Ylang luxury resort in Costa Rica!
Taking a relaxing vacation in Costa Rica may seem like an impossible dream – but the Ylang Ylang is here to help you make your dreams come true! Costa Rica is one of the most popular tropical destinations in the world. Even the rich and famous eventually find their way to the pristine beaches and warm ocean waters. This does not mean that Costa Rica is an impossible destination for the average person. No matter what your budget, you can still enjoy an unforgettable trip to our country.
The secret in planning your Costa Rican vacation is to vacation within your means. Just because you cannot afford the most luxurious accommodations possible does not mean you cannot find something comparable and affordable. For example, the Ylang Ylang resort is a luxury beach resort, but we also have a sister hotel nearby for those guests that may have more of a limited budget. We take great pride in both our beach resort and our sister hotel, so you never have to worry about the level of quality – you will always get our best efforts, no matter where you stay.
In addition to choosing accommodations you can afford, plan for affordable activities. Remember: you do not have to spend every hour of your vacation taking part in an expensive activity. Instead, you can spend hours relaxing in the sun and sand or taking a nature hike – for free. Use your imagination and discover affordable ways to experience the beauty of Costa Rica.
Even people on a budget deserve an unforgettable vacation. If your funds are not as large as you would like them to be, do not let that discourage you from planning an amazing vacation to Costa Rica. A trip to Costa Rica does not have to put your bank account in the negative. You just have to know how to plan according to your budget. Here are some budget-saving tips for anyone wishing to experience the beauty and grace of Costa Rica.
• Choose your accommodations with cost in mind – but not necessarily at the forefront. Just remember that sometimes price can affect quality. Choose your accommodations with care. For instance, the El Sano Banano village hotel is a sister hotel to the Ylang Ylang – so you can enjoy top-notch accommodations for an affordable price.
• Enjoy activities that do not cost a penny. Instead of planning an itinerary of expensive activities, plan to do things for free. Sightseeing, swimming, soaking up some sun on the beach, taking a nature walk – the possibilities are endless!
• Shop around for your food. Talk to the locals and find out where to get the best local cuisine. Sometimes those places off the beaten path can give you the best taste and the best value!
• Visit during the off-season. You can save a lot of money in travel expenses, as well as hotel expenses, by visiting Costa Rica any time other than the peak tourist season. You will still get to experience the beauty and grandeur, only for a lower price.