After a hectic holiday season, you deserve a break from reality. What better way to have that break than with the best tropical vacation ever! A trip to Costa Rica is a wonderful way to restore your mind, body and spirit after the stress of the holiday season. Costa Rica has much to offer all visitors. Everything from warm, tropical waters, to breathtaking scenery and all of the activities to go with it! The Ylang Ylang is one of the leading luxury resorts in Costa Rica, and we are ready to welcome you to our resort with open arms!
When you visit Costa Rica, you are bound to feel overwhelmed with all of its magical beauty. That is why we offer a wide range of relaxing and restorative activities for you to enjoy, such as our luxury spa. Here, you can enjoy massages and beauty treatments to help take away the overwhelming feelings and help you relax and restore your body. Our yoga sessions on the beach are the perfect way to restore balance to your mind and spirit. Finally, our luxury accommodations are more than enough to provide you with the comfort you deserve after the stress of the holidays.
If you are ready for a long, relaxing break from reality, contact us today and make your reservations. A trip to Costa Rica is sure to leave you feeling refreshed and ready to face the world again. Contact us today and let one of our professionals help you place your reservations and prepare for a restorative vacation in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth!
With the end of the year in sight, it is time to ensure your end-of-the-year plans are lined up. If you are looking for an unforgettable way to ring in the New Year, consider taking a resort vacation. Imagine spending the last few days of the year relaxing in luxurious surroundings, enjoying local activities, and soaking up a few rays. You can do all of that and so much more by planning a Costa Rican vacation.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we look forward to the end of the year because we always ring it in with a big bang! We strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible. Everything from luxury accommodations to fine dining is taken care of when you stay with us. Not only will you enjoy the highest level of luxury and customer service we can provide, you will also enjoy our annual New Year’s celebration, as well as the myriad of other activities found in Costa Rica.
You can choose to spend your New Year the same, old way – at home or at a party with a glass of champagne and a funny hat. Or, you can choose to spend your New Year in the most unforgettable manner – on the white beaches of Costa Rica! The choice is yours to make – and it is clearly an easy one. Contact us today and reserve your suite or bungalow. Ring in the New Year with a big bang – a Costa Rican big bang!
When taking a trip to Costa Rica, you are probably focused on the tropical aspect of your vacation. You want sandy beaches, warm waters, lush greenery, and, of course, top-notch accommodations. You may not be thinking about any activities, because you may not be planning on doing anything other than resting and relaxing. However, once you arrive in Costa Rica and witness its majestic beauty firsthand, you will quickly feel a need to immerse yourself in the culture and surroundings.
To help you enjoy your time in Costa Rica to the fullest, you may want to consider staying in a resort that provides easy access to surrounding activities. The Ylang Ylang has not just one, but two locations to meet the wants and needs of our guests. Not only do we have our luxury accommodations on the beach and surrounded by nature, we also have our sister hotel in the El Sano Banano village. Through our sister hotel, our guests have the chance to spend time in the small city, experiencing the local atmosphere and activities that cannot be found on the beach.
In the village, you can enjoy the noise and lights of the small city, along with all of the local activities. You can truly immerse yourself in the culture – and the locals will welcome you with open arms. Whether you choose to stay in one of our private bungalows right on the beach, or in a comfortable room in the village, you will be more than satisfied with your surroundings. We strive to provide the highest level of service at both of our hotels. Contact us today to learn more about our beach resort and our sister hotel.
The holiday season is upon us – instead of stressing over your holiday plans and parties, consider taking a different route this season. Consider taking a relaxing, extended vacation in Costa Rica! The holiday season does not always have to be a hectic time. You are in charge of your life; you can do whatever you want for the holidays. Wouldn’t you much rather be enjoying a cool drink on a sandy beach, instead of fighting traffic at the mall? Take charge of your holiday season, and do something for yourself, this year.
This time of year is the perfect time to visit Costa Rica, because you will find that many hotels in Montezuma and around the area offer money-saving discounts. You just have to take a little extra time and find these discounts. The Ylang Ylang beach resort offers various coupons and specials during this season. You can enjoy some of the finest luxury accommodations in Costa Rica, and save a significant amount of money, at the same time.
Imagine spending your holiday season at a beautiful tropical resort, instead of in your cold, snowy hometown. Imagine enjoying a relaxing massage at our luxury spa, instead of nursing an aching back after hours of shopping. Imagine spending your hours resting, relaxing, and restoring your mind, body, and soul. Contact us, today, to find out more about our current specials, and let us help you have the holiday season you deserve!
Before you travel to Costa Rica, you have a lot of preparations to make. You cannot just hop on a plane and jet off to Costa Rica on a whim, especially if you have never traveled out of the country before. Here are some general traveling tips to keep in mind before you set off for Costa Rica.
- Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork – you absolutely must ensure that you have all of the necessary paperwork in place before planning your trip. The last thing you want to do is plan an entire vacation, reserve your accommodations and make travel arrangements, only to find out that your paperwork is not in order.
- Pack accordingly – once your paperwork is in order and you choose your vacation dates, start doing some climate research to ensure that you pack properly. Costa Rica, with all of its beauty, does have its own off-season. While you can save money during the off-season, you have to make sure you pack for the off-season weather.
- Enlist in expert help – traveling out of the country, especially for the first time, can be intimidating. You have to make all of your plans without any firsthand experience of your destination. Hiring a travel agent to help you map out the details can relieve a lot of the stress associated with traveling out of the country. Once you are a seasoned traveler, you will be able to plan your trips like a pro!
Whether you are a first-time visitor to Costa Rica, or practically a resident, the Ylang Ylang resort is always ready and waiting to provide you with the most luxurious accommodations.
If you are taking your first trip to Costa Rica, you have a lot of planning to do! Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. It is a favorite getaway for millions of people every year. There are lots of reasons why Costa Rica is such a popular destination – and here are just a few:
- The magnificent scenery of Costa Rica is enough to keep people coming back. Since this country is full of protected reserves, you can expect to witness nature in its greatest form – pure and untouched.
- The beaches of Costa Rica are the stuff dreams are made of! Clean, white sand gracing the shorelines ensure that beachgoers will get their fill of sun, sand and surf.
- The hotels in Costa Rica run from the simple to the luxurious, making it easy for travelers of all budget sizes to enjoy their stay. You can find hotels nestled in the heart of the cities, or tucked away in seclusion — whichever is your preference.
- The warm and welcoming locals are accustomed to tourists – tourism is a source of many incomes in Costa Rica, so you can expect to be embraced by the locals during your stay, with everyone going out of their way to make you feel at home.
Those are just a few of the reasons why people flock to Costa Rica every year – contact us today to reserve your room, and find out for yourself why Costa Rica is truly heaven on earth!
If you have never been to Costa Rica, you may not realize exactly what you are missing! When you travel to Costa Rica, it is almost as if you are traveling to another world – a world within a world. Costa Rica provides you with a chance to escape the reality of your world for a while. Costa Rica gives you the backdrop of a tropical wonderland in which to enjoy your time away from home. When you visit Costa Rica, you are visiting a place that will forever capture a spot in your heart.
Costa Rica is a popular tourist destination for many reasons. The beautiful scenery, including lush jungles and white beaches, make it an ideal destination for beach vacationers. The warm, welcoming culture of the locals will make you feel as if you have reached your home away from home. You can enjoy numerous activities and events during your Costa Rican vacation – or you can simply soak up the sun on the beach, dipping your toes into the tropical waters and sipping on a fruity drink.
Should you decide to make Costa Rica your next vacation destination, accommodations are easy to find. The Ylang Ylang is one of the most popular resorts if you are looking for a bit of luxury in your life. If you want a touch of luxury, but your budget is limited, look for our sister hotel located in the El Sano Banano Village. Both the Ylang Ylang and the El Sano Banano offer the best in comfort, cleanliness, dining, and customer service. Contact us today to learn more about both hotels and let us help you reserve your room!
When you travel to Costa Rica, you are sure to want to enjoy the fast-paced activities we have to offer. You may find yourself scuba-diving off the coast, relishing the beautiful creatures of the sea. You may decide to try your hand at surfing or body-boarding, fulfilling your need for speed and excitement. However, there will come a time when your body no longer requires excitement – a time when it requires restoration, peace and relaxation. That is where a spa treatment can come in handy. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we take great pride in our luxury, on-site spa facility. This is simply not your average spa.
At the Ylang Ylang Spa, you will enjoy only the most natural methods of body and mind restoration. We utilize only the finest ingredients in each one of our treatments. We do this to ensure that every aspect of your body is not overlooked – your mind and your soul included. A day at our spa is going to leave you refreshed, revitalized, and feeling like a brand-new person. We offer a wide range of spa services, including facials, massages, manicures, and pedicures. Choose a package deal to give your body a full day of beauty, restoration, and bliss. Let our professionals help put your mind, body and soul back in balance. Come to our spa – let us surround your body with nature and all of its elements. Contact us today to arrange for your first appointment at our luxury spa – it is certain to be the first of many.
As you make your plans to travel to Costa Rica, it is important to plan out your vacation. When traveling out of the country, you do not want to leave too much to chance. Having a detailed itinerary will ensure that you experience your surroundings to their fullest without putting yourself in potential harm’s way. Here are some other tips to consider when traveling out of the country.
• Make sure you have all of the necessary documents, such as passports, identification, and other essential documents. Then, store these documents in a safe, secure location during your stay, such as a hotel safe.
• Experience the local culture – but avoid straying too far off the beaten path. Speak to the concierge of your hotel to find out some safe local activities you can enjoy. He or she will point you in the right direction of activities that will provide cultural immersion in a safe environment.
• Leave yourself some free time. You may think that you want to spend all of your time taking in the sights of the country. However, this is your vacation, and you are sure to need some time to do nothing more than relax. Make sure you allot some time for yourself during your vacation.
If you are trying to plan a vacation to Costa Rica, there are many options to consider and details to plan. When you travel to Costa Rica, you cannot simply hop on a plane and go. There are various aspects that must be addressed before you can ever leave your country. These tips will help ensure that you are ready for your trip to Costa Rica, whether it is your first trip or your tenth trip.
- Documents – speak with a travel agent to determine the documentation you will need to travel to another country. Without the proper paperwork, you will not be granted entry to Costa Rica.
- Packing – research the weather in Costa Rica for the time that you will be visiting. Pack accordingly. The last thing you want to do is arrive in Costa Rica, only to find out it is the rainy season, and you didn’t even pack an umbrella.
- Activities – research the activities available in the area where you will be visiting. Some activities need to be booked in advance. Making reservations now for the things you want to do will ensure that you experience everything you want in Costa Rica.