On Friday, February 14, 2014, Ylang Ylang Beach Resort celebrated Valentine’s Day with a special romantic dinner for both families and lovers. Those on their Costa Rica vacation at the resort met together in the evening to celebrate “love day.” This celebration included great food and live entertainment.
The evening started with a huge beach bonfire. Families gathered to share the evening around the fire, have small talk and enjoy the beach. Later, local Montezuma youth gathered together for a live orchestra performance. Then, in the tropical gardens, the Metamorphosis Ballet performed. Their ballet featured the talented Marlowe Basset and Yaan Gulledge.
Guests were served a traditional Costa Rican buffet-style dinner. The gourmet buffet was all-you-can-eat, allowing guests to indulge in the wonderful fresh food. Eating dinner outside under the stars was a magical way to enjoy the romantic holiday in Costa Rica. Between the bonfire and the one-of-a-kind performances of the orchestra and ballet, the evening was a great success.
The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is located in the heart of Costa Rica on the Montezuma Beach. It is the ultimate tropical destination with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The resort’s suites offer up a breathtaking view of the ocean. Spend time in the spa, at the beach or in the on-site pool for a day of relaxation while on vacation. The resort offers ultimate relaxation, while the area offers up many places to explore.
To join us at our next holiday celebration, contact us at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort for rates, offers and information.
When planning a romantic vacation, the first thing you have to do is choose your destination. With so many wonderful places to go all over the world, it can be hard to choose only one. Here are some tips to help you find the best place for your romantic getaway with that special someone:
- Unless you are a huge fan of colder weather, choose a tropical location. You can always create romance in tropical environments!
- Learn about the activities offered at each destination and choose the place that has the activities you want to enjoy.
- Contact resorts and discuss any special packages and/or pricing available for romantic getaways.
- Choose a destination that is full of natural beauty, such as Costa Rica. You and your special someone will appreciate the breathtaking surroundings that are conducive to romance.
- Get your special someone’s input. Find out which places she would like to visit and make the final decision together.
Once you have chosen a destination for your romantic holiday, all you need to do is map out the details. If you are not an experienced traveler, you may need assistance from a professional travel agent. He/she will help you choose the right resort, plan your method of travel, and take care of other travel details. Once the details are addressed and all of your paperwork is in order for traveling abroad — sit back, relax, and wait for your departure date. Soon, you and your special someone will be soaking up the sun and the romance!
When you have been in a relationship with the same person for many years, it is not uncommon to hit a sort of plateau, especially in the romance department. Over the years, two people become quite accustomed to each other. The “honeymoon” period wears off, and life, with all its struggles and challenges, sets in. Before you know it, romance has taken a back burner to jobs and family. One of the best ways to put the passion back into your relationship is with a romantic vacation to Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is one of the most breathtaking countries in the world. Its lush greenery and expansive beaches appeal to people from all over the world. Costa Rica also has a natural ambiance of romance. There is just something special about sharing time together in a tropical location, away from the turmoil of your everyday lives. What better way to connect with your partner again, than to whisk her off to Costa Rica for a long, romantic getaway?
Finding the right resort to handle your romantic needs is easy – just reserve a luxury suite or bungalow at the Ylang Ylang! Here, we have embraced the naturally romantic environment surrounding us, and made love and romance one of our many specialties. That is why we offer various romantic packages for couples, along with special activities – each designed to help light the fires of passion again. Contact our staff today to learn more about our tasteful way of helping couples recapture the emotion that brought them together in the first place.
When you finally meet someone special, someone that you can see yourself building a future with, you want to find a way to express your feelings. Telling someone that you love them for the first time should be done in a special, unique way. You want to make this emotional expression unforgettable! Instead of blurting out your feelings on the subway or in the car, consider taking a romantic vacation to Costa Rica. Here, you can surround your special someone in a tropical, romantic environment – one that is the ideal setting for sharing those three special words.
Finding the right hotel in Costa Rica for your romantic getaway is easy – reserve a bungalow at the Ylang Ylang. Here, romance is one of our specialties. Our secluded location on the beach creates the perfect atmosphere for sharing your feelings. Picture it: a moonlit dinner for two on the beach, with the waves as your background music – there is no better setting in which to reveal your love! Your private bungalow provides the perfect romantic escape to spend quiet time together just being in love. We offer various romance packages to help you create the right mood for each day of your romantic vacation. If you are ready to profess your love for that special someone in your life, Costa Rica is the place to do it – and the staff here at the Ylang Ylang are ready to help you make some amazing memories. Contact us today to reserve your bungalow and choose from our various romantic packages to create an unforgettable ambiance of love!
Taking a romantic vacation involves a lot of planning. You want your romantic getaway to be perfect, rather than just a spur-of-the-moment mess. Attention to detail will ensure that you and your special someone have an unforgettable vacation and create memories that last a lifetime. The Ylang Ylang is here to help you create those memories. Our resort is one of the most divine locations in Costa Rica for taking romantic vacations.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, you will enjoy much more than just a room with a view. Not only can you choose from luxury suites and bungalows, you can also enjoy amazing amenities and activities. Imagine sharing a moonlit dinner on the beach in seclusion – just you and your special someone. We can make that happen. How about a relaxing couple’s massage? Our luxury spa offers the best in massages and other spa treatments. Contact us today and let us help you plan the details of your romantic vacation – your special someone will appreciate the time and effort you put into creating the vacation of a lifetime.
It is never a bad time to plan a spontaneous, romantic vacation. Your special someone will love the surprise that comes with a spur-of-the-moment vacation. Imagine taking your partner to a remote location, a private setting in the tropics, perfect for fanning that romantic flame and falling in love all over again. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we are that perfect setting.
We are located in the beautiful Costa Rica, right on the white, sandy beaches. Our secluded resort is far enough away from city life to create the illusion of isolation – but located close enough to Montezuma to let you enjoy all that the city has to offer. You and your special someone will dine on the finest cuisine, relax with a couple’s massage, restore your souls with yoga on the beach – and much more. Our luxury accommodations, located in the native Costa Rican greenery, are close enough to the beach that you can hear the waves lapping at the shore as you go to sleep each night. Contact us today and let us help you surprise your partner with a romantic getaway to the amazing Costa Rica.
Planning a romantic vacation for you and your special someone takes time. There are various details you must address, including:
- Location – the destination you choose will set the mood for your vacation. Choose a location that will ensure romance, such as Ylang Ylang. Our secluded location offers plenty of privacy for one-on-one time with your loved one.
- Activities – you must decide if you want to spend your vacation partaking of various activities, or simply enjoying each other’s company.
- Accommodations – you want your special someone to have the best of everything. Choose a hotel or resort that provides luxury and all the amenities, at a price you can afford. After all, a vacation is no fun, if you spend all of your money on a room.
- Memorability – you want your romantic vacation to be unforgettable. Plan the details to ensure that your special someone has a vacation he or she will never forget. Contact us, and we can help you plan a romantic vacation that is sure to bring back fond memories for a lifetime.
Planning the perfect romantic vacation for your honeymoon is an integral part of the overall wedding process. You want your honeymoon destination to be more than memorable. It should be perfect – a place where you and your spouse can relish these first days as a married couple. When choosing a destination for your honeymoon or other romantic getaway, consider the following:
- Seclusion – you and your loved one want to ensure privacy for your honeymoon. This is a special time and you will only share these moments once. Choose a destination that offers seclusion for those private moments, while still being close enough to nearby attractions for entertainment.
- Luxury – the honeymoon you share with your new spouse deserves the most lavish, luxurious accommodations as possible. While price is a factor, do not let it be the deciding factor. You are creating lasting memories on your honeymoon, which are priceless.
- Romance – you want a romantic location for your honeymoon, not just any hotel or resort. Choose a destination that will enhance the romance of your honeymoon. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we specialize in romance with our moonlit dining on the beach, couples massages, and various other romantic venues.