Before you get too far into planning your Costa Rican vacation, you must make one important decision – choosing a hotel. There are many hotels in Costa Rica, and your choice will help determine the rest of your vacation plans. As always, the Ylang Ylang is here to help make your decision easier with some helpful tips for choosing the right vacation hotel:
- Make sure the hotel is in the best location. You want a hotel that offers privacy and solitude, but you also need access to surrounding activities. The Ylang Ylang is conveniently located minutes away from Montezuma, providing our guests with access to the city, as well as the peaceful environment of the Costa Rican jungle.
- Choose a hotel that has its own activities for guests to enjoy. The Ylang Ylang offers yoga sessions and luxury spa treatments – all available for the enjoyment of our guests!
- Make sure the hotel you choose has good food. The last thing you want is to be disappointed with the food on your vacation. The Ylang Ylang offers some of the finest cuisine you will find in Costa Rica – and you can enjoy it during a moonlit dinner on the beach!
- Choose a hotel that puts customer service first. The Ylang Ylang has consistently rated high in customer service because we always put the needs of our guests first.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of staying with us during your next vacation and let one of our staff help you reserve your suite or bungalow.
If you are planning your first visit to Costa Rica, one of the most important decisions you will make is your choice of accommodations. There are hundreds of resorts and hotels in Costa Rica, each one promising the best Costa Rican experience. It is imperative that you take your time in choosing your accommodations. If you choose your accommodations based solely on price, you could wind up staying in a rundown hotel in the worst area of Costa Rica. Instead, while price should be a part of your decision, be sure and weigh all the pros and cons of each option before making a decision.
When choosing accommodations, pay attention to certain features, such as location and activities. You want your stay in Costa Rica to be relaxing and soothing, yet you also want access to local activities. Choose a resort or hotel that is located close enough to a large city that you can immerse yourself in the culture, yet far enough away that you can rest and relax your mind, body and soul. Contact us here at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about our location – you will soon discover that we are the best place to rest your weary head in Costa Rica.
A vacation in Costa Rica is sure to be the event of a lifetime. You want to make sure that it is everything you want it to be, including your accommodations. The best way to find the ideal accommodations in Costa Rica is with the help of an experienced travel agent. You need someone with knowledge about Costa Rica and its various resorts and hotels. However, sometimes, a travel agent just doesn’t match you with the right hotel. If you have to take matters into your own hands, keep the Ylang Ylang at the top of your list.
There are many hotels in Costa Rica, but there is only one that has the luxury accommodations, amenities and activities of the Ylang Ylang. Here, you can enjoy a variety of relaxing activities, such as yoga on the beach, spa treatments and romantic beach dining by candlelight. Here, you will receive the best in customer service and the best in accommodations. Contact us today to find out more about our amenities and activities – and reserve your room today!
A trip to Costa Rica is a trip full of hope and promise. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful places on the earth. Planning a trip to this amazing destination starts with choosing a hotel. With so many hotels in Costa Rica to choose from, it can quickly become difficult to make a choice. The following tips will help you choose the best accommodations for your Costa Rican vacation.
- Narrow your choices down, based on location. Decide which area of Costa Rica you want to visit the most. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we are located on the beach, providing our guests with immediate access to the warm, tropical waters and white, sandy beaches.
- Once you have your list of possible hotels narrowed down to a few, research each one. Read customer reviews and research the various amenities and activities offered by each one.
- Choose the hotel that best meets your needs and wants. If you want privacy and seclusion, the Ylang Ylang resort has it. If you desire spa treatments and yoga sessions, Ylang Ylang has it. Contact us, today, to learn more about what we offer, and soon, you will be planning a visit to our magnificent resort.
As you plan your Costa Rican vacation, the first detail you need to address is your accommodations. There are many hotels in Costa Rica, which can make the decision a bit overwhelming. If you are not familiar with Costa Rica, you could wind up selecting a hotel that is not in an ideal location. It is essential that you research your hotel accommodations before reserving your room.
The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is an ideal choice for anyone wishing to enjoy Costa Rica as it was meant to be experienced – immersed in the natural surroundings. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Staying within the hustle and bustle of a city will not give you the “true” experience of this extraordinary country. The Ylang Ylang is located in a secluded area of Costa Rica, nestled within the lavish, native greenery. Here, you can enjoy the natural beauty of Costa Rica. What makes the Ylang Ylang an ideal destination is that it is also located close enough to Montezuma that you can enjoy city life without sacrificing the splendor of the undisturbed Costa Rican environment.