Taking a trip to Central America is sure to be an exciting time in your life. There are numerous locations within Central America to explore and various cultures to immerse yourself in. One of the most popular Central American locations for a vacation is, of course, Costa Rica. There is something spectacular about this breathtaking country. From the clear, warm waters surrounded by white, sandy beaches, to the lush jungle greenery full of native wildlife, Costa Rica truly has something to offer every visitor.
Before you start your trip, you have to choose from the many Central American resorts. You cannot plan a trip to Central America without planning your accommodations. The type of accommodations you choose depends on the type of trip you are planning. If you are headed to Central America on a luxury vacation, then you will definitely want luxury accommodations. The Ylang Ylang resort is one of the best places to go for luxury service, surroundings, and amenities.
The Ylang Ylang has a wonderful location – right on the beach near Montezuma. You will have immediate access to long stretches of private beaches. Montezuma is only minutes away, too, giving you access to the city life you crave. Here, we also offer various services specifically to our guests, such as our luxury spa and our professional yoga sessions. You will enjoy top-notch accommodations, including luxury suites and private bungalows. Our professional staff will work hard to ensure that all of your needs are met, so you can enjoy your luxury vacation without worry. Contact us today and reserve your room.
With so many Central American resorts available, it can be tough to choose one for your vacation destination. When trying to decide upon a resort for your next vacation, ask the following questions – they will help you determine which resort best meets your needs.
- Is the resort located in an ideal area? If you want access to city life and activities, is the resort close enough to a city to grant you easy access? If you prefer quiet and seclusion, is the resort located in a private area away from the hustle and bustle of the city?
- Does the resort offer activities or are you on your own? Many resorts leave it up to the guests to find things to do. Others, like the Ylang Ylang, offer various relaxing activities for guests to enjoy.
- Does the resort offer the level of luxury you want? Not all resorts are equal. Many offer only the basics – a roof over your head and access to meals. If luxury is what you want, make sure your resort of choice offers luxury accommodations.
With so many Central American resorts to choose from, it can be hard to choose only one. However, your visit to Costa Rica is not likely to require more than one luxury resort. You must choose one place to stay, a place that is going to cater to your needs and wants in the best possible manner. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, we are one of the most popular luxury resorts in Costa Rica. We offer our guests more than just a place to rest their weary heads. We offer our guests luxury accommodations, in an unforgettable environment and with amazing amenities.
When you visit our resort, prepare yourself to be pampered. You can enjoy a massage, a spa session, a yoga lesson, and fine dining on the beach in the evening. Our staff is waiting to fulfill your needs, as well as your desires. Not only will you appreciate the secluded, quiet location of our fine resort, you will also appreciate its proximity to Montezuma. In Montezuma, you can enjoy all that the city has to offer to fulfill your need for nighttime action. Contact us, today, to reserve your suite or bungalow for your Costa Rican vacation.
When you are planning a visit to Central America, you have to choose between various Central American resorts. While each one is sure to offer you something special, you will be hard-pressed to find one that offers all that we offer. Here at Ylang Ylang, you will enjoy numerous luxuries you will not find anywhere else in Costa Rica.
- Seclusion and privacy without sacrificing activities – we are located in an area that is private and nestled within the native environment. Yet, we are close enough to Montezuma that you can still enjoy all that the city has to offer.
- Wildlife and native greenery – here, you will enjoy the lush, green surroundings, full of Costa Rican wildlife. Nothing too dangerous, of course – just enough to keep you captivated during your walks through the surroundings.
- Pristine beaches and beach activities – we have some of the finest beaches in Costa Rica — right out your door. You can enjoy dinners on the beach or take a yoga session on the beach. Or, you can simply take a stroll down the beach at your leisure, soaking up the sun and the scenery.