If you ever looked at Costa Rica vacation packages and wanted to go, you can easily find a good deal on airfare and a hotel stay. There are many different things to do there — so much so that one, two, or even ten trips would not cover every part of the beautiful, but small country. If you have plans to hit the beach, you’ll have an ample amount of fun things to do, even if you don’t plan on swimming much.
- Snorkeling tours. Most of the beaches in Costa Rica have snorkeling tours, or you can go on your own. It’s best to contact a tour guide if you want to see any of the local reefs or learn the best places to go. Asking the locals would be helpful, too.
- Surfing or surf camp. Whether you are a good surfer, or you want to learn, Costa Rica is a great place to do it. There are many different surf camps located in the villages near many of the busier beaches. Head to the beach early, so you can catch a class that isn’t booked.
- Yoga retreats. Along the beaches are yoga retreats meant to calm the body and mind. After a long day surfing or swimming, doing some yoga with a class will make a great end to the day. If you are really into yoga, you can try out a weeklong retreat, such as Pura Vida.
- Canoeing or kayaking. Instead of hitting the waves, you can rent a canoe or kayak and explore the shore of Costa Rica. If you have never kayaked before, take one of the many classes offered.
For a great place to stay on the shore, contact us at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort.
If you choose one of the Ylang Ylang resort’s Costa Rica vacation packages, you will have access to many beautiful beaches on the Nicoya Peninsula. Year-round, these beaches only get small crowds, making them all the more enjoyable for couples and families alike. Below are three of the best beaches in the area, which includes Playa Grande, Santa Teresa and Curú.
- Playa Grande Beach. Playa Grande is located just north of Montezuma on the Pacific Coast and the Tamarindo Bay. It is a small beach with the Playa Grande village located nearby and just north of Tamarindo. The beach is clean and offers a beautiful view with crystal clear water. The area is a well-known surf spot and home to the leatherback turtles’ nesting grounds.
- Santa Teresa Beach. Santa Teresa is a popular and booming travel destination on the Nicoya Peninsula. Its white sand beaches offers beachgoers and surfers a great place to gather. The small, quaint village is now a large tourist town that offers many things to do, places to eat and places to stay. ATV and boating tours offer the best way to explore the area and its hidden gems.
- Curú Beach. The Curú Wildlife Reserve offers hiking and many other activities for eco tourists. You can enter the park by taking the public road from either Paquera or Tambor. From within the reserve, you can hike through the rainforest to the Bay of Curú to go swimming in the beautiful beach. The water is nice and calm in the bay, offering the ability to swim or sunbathe on the tranquil shore.
Contact us at the Ylang Ylang beach resort for all of you Costa Rican travel needs.
If you find yourself gazing out the window at the snow and the ice, longing for the sunshine, then it is time to start planning a tropical getaway. There is no better way to restore your mind, body, and spirit than with a relaxing beach vacation! Here at the Ylang Ylang, we have everything you need to make your vacation the most unforgettable getaway imaginable.
We are located in the heart of Costa Rica and directly on the beach. Our resort is one of the most luxurious resorts you will find in Costa Rica, and our customer service is top-notch. Here, you will finally have the sun, sand, and ocean waters that your heart desires – no snow, no ice, no freezing temperatures! Just pure, unadulterated bliss! Not only do we offer luxurious accommodations, such as suites and private bungalows, we also offer various on-site activities. You can enjoy a relaxing massage at our luxury spa, followed by a moonlit dinner on the beach with the one you love.
The possibilities are endless here in Costa Rica. Should you decide you want a little nightlife in your vacation, we are only a few minutes away from Montezuma. There, you will find the hustle and bustle of the city and all of the local activities and cuisine. Stop dreaming about a tropical vacation and take one! Contact us today and let one of our professionals help you plan the details of your tropical getaway and escape the cold of the winter!
If you have been thinking about taking your next vacation in Costa Rica, think no more! Costa Rica is a great place to visit if you want to enjoy an unforgettable tropical vacation. You can enjoy your time in Costa Rica at a discounted price – if you choose the Ylang Ylang beach resort for your accommodations. From now until November 15th, the Ylang Ylang is offering a special on our beach front bungalows. If your visit to Costa Rica falls between November 12th and November 20th, and you reserve a minimum 2-night stay by the November 15th, you can save $40 on our beach front bungalow!
You and your travel mates can enjoy the luxurious, private accommodations of our beach front bungalows for a discounted price! This means you will have immediate access to our private beach, right from your own bungalow. A savings of $40 means you will have that much more money to use for other activities, such as our luxury spa or yoga sessions on the beach.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we strive to provide our guests with money-saving opportunities as much as possible. Our beach front bungalows are some of our most sought-after accommodations, so reserve your bungalow now for the discounted price – and make sure you make your reservations directly with the Ylang Ylang, to ensure that you can take advantage of the reduced rate. Just enter the code BFBNOV40 when you make your minimum 2-night reservation. We look forward to seeing you soon in the beautiful Costa Rica!
Taking that special someone in your life on a romantic getaway is a great way to earn some extra points. The next time you make her upset, you can casually bring up your relaxing vacation on the beach – and watch her anger fade away with the memory. Before you can start reaping the benefits of vacation memories, you have to whisk her away to a surprise location. What better destination than the beautiful surroundings of Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a paradise on earth! With its lush, protected environment, you and your special someone will not be bombarded with the hustle and bustle of city life. Instead, you can relax in one of the many tropical resorts located right on the beach, such as the Ylang Ylang. Here, we are not only located on the beach; we are nestled within the natural environment that makes Costa Rica so appealing.
You and your special someone can soak up the sun on the beach one day, then take a refreshing nature walk the next – all without leaving the resort grounds. Imagine sipping a cold drink after an invigorating swim in the warm water! Imagine seeing the native wildlife in their natural habitats from the comfort of your private patio! You can even partake of our luxury, on-site spa to refresh your mind, body and soul. There is no limit to the pleasures the two of you will enjoy during your stay at the Ylang Ylang. Contact us today to make your reservations and surprise her with a memorable beach vacation.
Making the decision to take a beach vacation is easy – who does not enjoy a long, relaxing stay at a beachside resort? Finding the right resort for your beach vacation is just as easy – the Ylang Ylang! The Ylang Ylang beach resort is one of the leading resorts in the beautiful Costa Rica. Nestled in the quiet seclusion of the jungle greenery, right next to the warm ocean waters and white, sandy beaches, the Ylang Ylang is THE place to go for an unforgettable vacation. Even better – if you plan your vacation for November 1st through the 5th, you can reserve a luxury beach front room and enjoy significant savings!
From now until November 1st, you can save $40 per night on your beach-front reservation. Imagine staying in a gorgeous, luxury room with the beach and ocean right outside! Now, imagine staying in that gorgeous room knowing that you are saving $40 each night! There is no better way to enjoy a tropical vacation in luxury accommodations.
All you have to do is reserve your room, directly with our resort, between now and the first of November. Make sure you choose at least two dates for your stay that fall within the first and fifth of November. Then, use the coupon code, BFRNOV40, when making your reservation. That’s it – you will save $40 for each night of your stay in one of our amazing beach front rooms. During your stay, you can enjoy all that the Ylang Ylang has to offer, including yoga sessions on the beach and luxury spa treatments – or you can simply relax and unwind in the beautiful surroundings of your beach-front room! Contact us today and make your money-saving reservation!
Have you been thinking about taking a beach vacation to Costa Rica? If so, you are in for one of the most memorable times of your life! However, as with planning any vacation, it is always important to make sure you address every detail before setting out. Here are some tips to help you plan the perfect Costa Rican beach vacation:
- Take the weather into consideration when choosing the dates for your vacation. Like any other place in the world, there are ideal times for visiting Costa Rica. Talk to your travel agent or reach out to the staff here at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about Costa Rica’s primary tourist season, as well as the off-season.
- Choose the Costa Rican destination and accommodations that will keep you in close proximity to the beach. The last thing you want to do is waste precious time traveling back and forth to the beach, every day. A stay at the Ylang Ylang will put you within walking distance of the beach for immediate gratification!
- Think outside of swimming and soaking up the sun. There are various activities you can enjoy on the beach and in the warm, tropical waters of Costa Rica. Talk to the hotel staff to learn more about local beach activities being offered.
- Plan for the unexpected. You may find one or two days when going to the beach is not the best option, perhaps due to the weather or another unforeseen circumstance. Make sure you have other activities in mind to help fill in the downtime and make your Costa Rican vacation even more memorable.
If you have decided that a beach vacation is the best way to spend your vacation time off of work, look no further than beautiful Costa Rica. Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations in the world for beach vacations. We have some of the most gorgeous beaches on Earth – and our protected environment ensures that you have only the most natural experience possible. Here, you will not find a country taken over by human interference. Instead, you will find a country that lives in harmony with nature, a place where nature takes precedence over industrialization. In Costa Rica, you will not find enormous skyscrapers taking over the skyline – instead, you will find only rustic, understated buildings blending in with the natural environment.
Our protected environment is what helps to ensure that our beaches are always in the best of conditions. People come to Costa Rica from all over the world to spend time on our white sands and dip into our warm, tropical waters. If you are looking for the purest of beach vacations, if you want to experience nature as nature intended it, come to Costa Rica. Here, you will be put back in touch with Mother Nature in ways that words simply cannot describe – you just have to see it to believe it. Contact us here at the Ylang Ylang to learn more about the beauty that is Costa Rica and to find out how you can stay at our gorgeous beach resort located on some of the finest beaches Costa Rica has to offer.
If you have decided to take a beach vacation this summer, the first thing you have to do is choose the right location. There are thousands, if not millions, of beaches to choose from around the world. However, it is important to remember that beaches are different. They each have something to offer – and they each have their disadvantages. It is important to examine each option thoroughly to ensure that you choose the beach location that best fits your needs.
- Some of the things you should keep in mind when choosing a beach destination include:
Condition of the beach – Make sure the beach has clean sands with plenty of space. The last thing you want to find is a trashy beach or a crowded beach with no private space.
- Activities – Make sure the beach has activities other than merely lying on the sands. This will ensure that you have a fun, enjoyable time during your beach vacation.
- Waters – Research the waters surrounding each beach to ensure that you choose a safe location, especially if you plan on taking your family with you.
If you have been looking for a way to beat the winter blues, there is never a better time for a beach vacation. A relaxing stay at a beach resort like the Ylang Ylang will help you restore your mind, body and soul, especially after a long, cold winter. You can recapture your zest for life after spending the past few months tucked away inside your home trying to escape the cold.
Imagine it – an extended stay at a luxury resort in the tropical environment of Costa Rica. Spend your days soaking up the sun on the white beaches, dipping your toes in the warm, tropical waters, and healing your spirit after Old Man Winter’s departure. Imagine a refreshing yoga session in the morning sun on the beach or a soothing massage at a luxury spa. You can have all of this and so much more – right here at the Ylang Ylang. Contact us today to reserve your room.