There has never been a better time to take a tropical vacation! Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for vacations. There are numerous reasons for this, including the warm climate, clean beaches, protected environment, and friendly people. If you have decided to take the plunge and spend some time in Costa Rica this year, one of the first things you have to do is choose your accommodations. Finding a beach resort in Costa Rica is easy, as long as you know what to look for.
- Check for specials. Vacationing in Costa Rica during the off-season is the perfect time to find some great, money-saving deals.
- Research each potential resort. Look up customer feedback, as well as expert reviews, to find out what you can expect in terms of accommodations, amenities, customer service, and activities.
- Contact potential resorts and ask lots of questions. Discuss room rates, cuisine, on-site activities, and package specials.
- Make sure the location is what you want – sandy beaches, breathtaking views, and luxury surroundings.
The Ylang Ylang is a popular place to stay in Costa Rica. Our convenient location, on the beach and within minutes of Montezuma, lets us offer our guests the best of both worlds – private seclusion, and the hustle and bustle of city life. We also offer professional yoga classes, luxury spa treatments, and some of the best customer service you will find. We make it our priority to keep our guests happy. Contact us today to learn more about our current specials, and let us help you reserve your suite or bungalow for your Costa Rican holiday.
Finding the best beach resort in Costa Rica may seem like a daunting task, thanks to all of the many quality resorts available. You may even think that where you stay does not matter – after all, it’s all in Costa Rica, right? However, just because a resort is located in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, does not mean that it is the best place to stay. Here are some tips for choosing the perfect resort for your Costa Rican vacation:
- Choose a resort that has its own private beaches. With private beaches, you will not have to worry about fighting the crowds for your time in the sand. Many of the luxury resorts have private beaches that are strictly for guests.
- Do a little bit of research on a resort before you book your room. The best resorts will have websites you can visit that include pictures of the surroundings. Pay attention to these pictures and make sure that the beaches are clean and spacious.
- Talk to the staff of potential resorts before making your reservations. Ask questions about the beaches, such as how big the beach area is, if there are any beach activities, and other pertinent questions.
- Choose the resort that offers the beaches you desire, but is also still close enough to the other activities you want to enjoy during your stay. For example, the Ylang Ylang has a beautiful stretch of white, sandy beaches for guest use – but we are also located only a few minutes away from Montezuma, to ensure that our guests have the full Costa Rican experience.
A journey to Costa Rica is sure to provide you with plenty of stories to tell when you return home. Costa Rica is a protected environment – it utilizes ecotourism, to help bring in a steady flow of visitors, without sacrificing its natural beauty. Millions of people come from all over the world, every year, to feast their eyes upon the jungle greenery, the native wildlife, and the beautiful beaches. With so much focus on ecotourism – tourists provide a way of life for many Costa Rican inhabitants – it is no surprise that there are numerous hotels and resorts available for accommodations.
Costa Rica takes great pride in their hotels and resorts. Hotel and resort owners strive to improve upon the guest experience at all times. They know that happy guests are guests that will return – and spread the word. The Ylang Ylang may be only one of many beach resorts in Costa Rica – but it is clearly one of the best. The reason that the Ylang Ylang stays on top of their former guests’ favorite resort lists is because they never stop trying to make the experience better.
From their luxury spa, to their secluded location, guests will enjoy a level of luxury that is virtually unmatched, especially for the competitive rate charged. There has never been a better time to visit this exquisite country and experience the many activities, events, and breathtaking scenery for yourself. As you plan your journey to Costa Rica, consider the Ylang Ylang as your choice of accommodations.
A vacation in Costa Rica is planned with one primary purpose in mind – to enjoy the tropical waters and white, sandy beaches! Costa Rica is a leading destination for anyone searching for a beach vacation. What better way is there to spend your holiday than lounging on the warm sands, soaking up the sun, and cooling off with a refreshing dip in crystal-clear waters! However, when planning your Costa Rican vacation, it is important to remember that every hotel is not located right on the beach. You should choose your accommodations according to your desired location. If you want a beach resort in Costa Rica – a luxury resort with the beach literally right outside your window – look no further than the Ylang Ylang!
Here at the Ylang Ylang, our beaches are some of the best that you will find in Costa Rica. Our luxury hotel is located within a stone’s throw of the beach, providing our guests with beach access at any time of the night or day. The beach is so much a part of our hotel that we offer various activities that take place right on the beach. For instance, a revitalizing yoga session on the warm sands or a moonlit romantic dinner near the waves are both perfect ways to enjoy the beach’s close proximity. If you are looking for a resort that is located on the beach – and also in peaceful, quiet seclusion – contact us today and reserve your suite or bungalow. When you think about Costa Rica and beaches, you should always think the Ylang Ylang!
Traveling to Costa Rica is one of the most memorable ways to spend a vacation. Costa Rica has something to offer everyone. If you enjoy the excitement of city life, a trip to Montezuma is sure to satisfy your hunger for action. If you prefer quiet solitude, a leisurely stroll on a pristine beach with the water lapping at your ankles will give you the peace you need. Here at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, we are the place to go for both of those needs, as well as many others. We are nestled in the beautiful natural environment of Costa Rica. We provide peace, quiet and seclusion. Yet, we are only a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Montezuma. Here, you can have the best of both worlds.
As you plan your trip to Costa Rica, let one of our helpful staff assist you in mapping out the details. Not only will your stay in one of our luxurious bungalows or suites be unforgettable, the myriad of activities we offer will be more than memorable. Arrange for a yoga session in the morning sun on the sandy beach. Make an appointment for a day of pampering at our luxury spa. Dine on some of the finest cuisine you will find in Costa Rica. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we make every effort to keep all of our guests happy and fulfilled. Contact us today and let us map out your vacation details – you simply cannot go wrong with a visit to our beach resort in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica is a leading destination for tropical vacations. This gorgeous country attracts tourists for a variety of reasons. Its white, sandy beaches, lush greenery and welcoming culture are just a few of the reasons why people flock to Costa Rica. A visit to Costa Rica is like a visit to no other destination. In Costa Rica, you will feel as if you have dropped into the Garden of Eden, and you will be wrapped in the welcoming spirit of the locals. If you would like to visit our country and discover your own reasons for loving it, you can start your journey by finding a beach resort in Costa Rica.
Here in Costa Rica, we have hundreds of beach resorts available. Each one offers their own “something special” to ensure guest satisfaction. However, none offer the luxury, quality and customer care that comes from the Ylang Ylang. Here at the Ylang Ylang, you will enjoy the best that we have to offer – all nestled in our secluded environment. Do not let the word “seclusion” turn you away from the Ylang Ylang. Although our location is private and secluded, we are close enough to the nearby Montezuma to allow you to completely immerse yourself in the Costa Rican culture. You can try other beach resorts in Costa Rica – but you will never find one with the level of luxury we offer. From our luxury spa to our luxury suites and bungalows, we have everything you need to enjoy Costa Rica to its fullest. Contact us today to reserve your accommodations and prepare to lose yourself in the beauty of Costa Rica.
As you peruse your list of tropical resorts located around the world, trying to narrow it down to only one, remember that each resort is going to offer different benefits. Rather than examining only what the resorts offer, think about what you want out of your vacation. Then, make your choice of resorts based upon which one can meet your needs. Here are some other helpful tips for choosing the ideal beach resort in Costa Rica for your next vacation.
• Examine the activities that the resorts offer. You may not be familiar with some of them, so do some research. Then, decide if those activities are something you want to partake of during your stay.
• Pay close attention to the pictures. Each resort should offer pictures of their grounds and suites, whether in a brochure or online. Examine each picture carefully. Is this somewhere that you will feel comfortable staying?
• Leave the price for last. Sometimes, you just have to throw caution to the wind when it comes to money. If you choose a resort based on price first, you will be very limited in your selection. Find a few resorts that meet your needs, then choose the one that best fits within your budget.
Finding a beach resort in Costa Rica for your next vacation does not have to be a challenge. Yes, there are numerous resorts available and no, they are not all created equal. However, knowing what to look for in a resort can quickly help you narrow down your list of options.
- Customer service – the resort you choose should have the highest level of quality customer service. Staff should go above and beyond the norm to ensure that your needs and wants are being met. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we pride ourselves on the high level of customer service we provide.
- Location – the resort you choose should be located in an area of Costa Rica that you want to enjoy. It should provide you with the quiet seclusion you need for a restful vacation, while being close enough to local activities to ensure that you are immersed in the local culture. Our close proximity to Montezuma is one of many reasons why guests prefer the Ylang Ylang – we offer the best of both worlds.
- Packages – you should not feel limited in your options simply because of price. Even the best resorts offer various package deals to ensure that everyone gets to enjoy the luxury. Contact each resort that interests you and find out about their packages. You may be surprised at the great deal you find on a luxury suite.
Finding a beach resort in Costa Rica for your next vacation takes more than just a mere Google search. You must invest your time and your efforts into finding the ideal resort. Otherwise, you may not enjoy your Costa Rican vacation as much as you would like. Choosing the wrong resort can result in uncomfortable accommodations, limited amenities, and simply more stress at a time when you should be relieving stress. When choosing your Costa Rican beach resort, keep the following in mind:
- Location really is everything. While there are many beach resorts in Costa Rica, they are not all equal. Utilize the internet to research each potential resort and pay close attention to customer feedback. Choose a resort located in an area that provides you with the atmosphere you are looking for – relaxed and laid back, or geared toward activities and city life.
- Customer service is essential. While reading and researching the customer feedback for potential resorts, take note of the level of customer service each one offers. You want your stay to be one that is enjoyable. Resort staff should be ready and willing to cater to all of your needs to ensure that your vacation is the relaxing, restorative time that it should be.
If you have been wondering what to look for in a beach resort in Costa Rica, we can help. As one of the most sought-after beach resorts in magnificent Costa Rica, we have everything you need and want in a beach resort. Consider the benefits of staying at the Ylang Ylang:
Luxury suites and private bungalows to fit your specific needs – if you need more privacy than the average person does, we have the solution – a private bungalow. If you would rather be in a suite in the midst of hotel activity, we have some of the finest rooms and suites available.
Activities for relaxation and rejuvenation – our spa treatments and yoga sessions will help restore your mind, body and soul, providing you with the rest, relaxation and rejuvenation you need before you return to the “real world.”
Proximity to other popular areas – our location, while private and secluded, never cuts you off completely from the rest of the world. We are conveniently located near Montezuma so you can enjoy the city life and all that it has to offer.