Wedding planning can be stressful, but if you’re looking for a destination wedding off the beaten path, Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is for you.
Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, located in Costa Rica, provides travelers with an all inclusive wedding destination that is unlike any resort you’ve ever experienced. Plush wildlife and fruits, beautiful scenery, and delicious food is only the beginning at this Costa Rican heaven. Ylang Ylang Beach Resort handles everything from the talented entertainment and to the fantastic dining to the room accommodations and much, much more.
One of the biggest advantages of hosting an all-inclusive Costa Rican wedding here is that it takes the stress out of planning and it frees your time to enjoy the things you love, like your friends and family. Ylang Ylang Beach Resort also has a sister hotel located in the middle of town that offers extended pleasure and relaxation of your choice.
Both of these wonderful hotels make any wedding in Costa Rica one to remember. Don’t stress about the little things and let Ylang Ylang Beach Resort create a memory that will last a lifetime!
Planning a wedding in Costa Rica is a blast with Ylang Ylang Beach Resort’s wedding professionals. By choosing to have your wedding in Costa Rica, you will not only be surrounded by the paradisical terrain of the beach resort, you’ll also be in the perfect spot for the honeymoon! Any wedding taking place in this naturally lush and tropical setting will be memorable and possibly even life-changing! We can help you plan a legendary beach wedding down to the tiniest details while you get some sun and enjoy the waves!
Amid scenic tropic foliage and balmy beach breezes, you can make your dream wedding come to life with professionals who have years of experience in customizing that special day. To ensure you get the maximum attention that our wedding staff can offer, we block off the day before and after your wedding for wedding parties of 15 or more. At Ylang Ylang, we know how important it is to get the details right. Our resort also offers a variety of Costa Rica wedding packages at reasonable prices.
Whether you take advantage of our Costa Rica wedding packages or choose to do things a different way, we can coordinate all services to the unique vision of the celebrants. Do you need a DJ or live band? What about a themed wedding? Going for a beach theme, or something a little more classic? From music to table layouts, we’ve got you covered. If you’re looking for some down time before that stroll down the aisle, we also have spa services for ladies and men. You’ll want to feel refreshed for one of the most important days of your life.
Contact us today at Ylang Ylang Beach Resort to speak with a professional!
When visiting Costa Rica, you’ve got many options when it comes to hotels, restaurants, and activities. It’s a great place for single travelers, couples, and families. Our fantastic hotel is located in a secluded area. It is relaxing because it is not a touristy crowded location in a major metropolis. This is one of the only family owned hotels around. Because it is family owned, your stay will definitely be memorable.
But you don’t have to take our word for it — we’ve gotten plenty of testimonials from travelers who’ve stayed with us. Some of the comments include:
“Pura Vida! Amazing! Wow! Ylang Ylang surpassed our expectations; it is not your stuffy, run-of-the-mill resort. It truly is casual relaxation mixed with elite and personalized accommodations.”
- Amy and Will
“What an incredible introduction to Costa Rica by choosing your resort!…I remember standing there and taking the sight of the resort in. I actually teared up because it was so beautiful. All of the different types of flowers, bushes, trees, landscape and how the buildings fit into the surrounding of the ocean was exquisite. We were standing in paradise…Thank you all so much for a vacation we’ll never forget and will highly recommend to all our friends and family. We hope to return some day.”
- John and Lara
“This is a gorgeous, relaxing, lovely corner of the earth. we’ve already decided to come back again & for longer.”
- Jayne & Tom
We’re very appreciative of the kind words, of course, but what we appreciate most is the opportunity to see our new friends come back. Hope to see you soon!
Click here to read more customer reviews of Ylang Ylang Beach Resort!
Travelling internationally is a very different experience than just travelling within the United States, but with simple planning, what can seem like a daunting task will simply be a matter of following common processes. Costa Rica vacation packages typically help with an itinerary for while you’re in the country, but getting to the country is sometimes an adventure all its own.
Here are three things you will need to travel to Costa Rica. Take care of these, and you should be in good shape.
1. Travel Documents
You are going to need both a passport when traveling to Costa Rica. A simple Google search for passport services in your local city should provide info on where to get a passport. It is likely your local Costa Rican consulate can help you out. DO NOT WAIT ON THIS – the process can be lengthy (weeks or even months in some cases), so get your passport as soon as possible.
People ask about vaccinations frequently. You’ll need proper vaccinations with documentation only if flying in from South America. From the U.S. – or Panama or anywhere north of there, you’re a-okay! (Read more about Costa Rica’s Green Season…)
3. Weather Report
It’s always good to know the weather report for the location to which you plan to travel, especially when staying at a beach hotel. Costa Rica is a tropical nation, with a formidable tropical storm season lasting from September through October, and during these months Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is closed. And the rest of the year – well, rainfall is as normal as clear skies here, so pack accordingly!
Once you take care of travel documents, vaccinations, and weather planning, we can get your adventure going with our Costa Rica vacation packages! Let Ylang Ylang Beach Resort help you with making reservations. Call today!
If you ever looked at Costa Rica vacation packages and wanted to go, you can easily find a good deal on airfare and a hotel stay. There are many different things to do there — so much so that one, two, or even ten trips would not cover every part of the beautiful, but small country. If you have plans to hit the beach, you’ll have an ample amount of fun things to do, even if you don’t plan on swimming much.
- Snorkeling tours. Most of the beaches in Costa Rica have snorkeling tours, or you can go on your own. It’s best to contact a tour guide if you want to see any of the local reefs or learn the best places to go. Asking the locals would be helpful, too.
- Surfing or surf camp. Whether you are a good surfer, or you want to learn, Costa Rica is a great place to do it. There are many different surf camps located in the villages near many of the busier beaches. Head to the beach early, so you can catch a class that isn’t booked.
- Yoga retreats. Along the beaches are yoga retreats meant to calm the body and mind. After a long day surfing or swimming, doing some yoga with a class will make a great end to the day. If you are really into yoga, you can try out a weeklong retreat, such as Pura Vida.
- Canoeing or kayaking. Instead of hitting the waves, you can rent a canoe or kayak and explore the shore of Costa Rica. If you have never kayaked before, take one of the many classes offered.
For a great place to stay on the shore, contact us at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort.
When you embark on your Costa Rica vacation, you will not have a choice about the weather. It will be either nice, or rainy, with rainy being probable as you near the start of the green season. If it is your first visit, you will likely have an itinerary for your trip. Because the weather could change at an instant, there are a few things you can do for a better trip:
- Plan extra things to do and see. Make sure some of these things are inside, like visiting a museum and art gallery. It’s a good idea to have several places like this on the list, just in case it rains a lot. If all else fails, head to the beach, where the rain is more tolerable.
- Always purchase full coverage insurance on the rental car. This will cover you if you have an accident or hit too many potholes. Expect a lot of potholes during the rainy season.
- Always rent a GPS device. Most streets are not marked in Costa Rica. When getting directions from people, it’s likely to receive directions that are based off landmarks. A GPS device will help you to find different places and hidden roads. Just make sure the device is off Simulation Mode.
- Avoid the mountains during rainy season. The mountains receive more rain than anywhere else on the island. This means many roads might be washed out or flooded, making them dangerous for travel.
If you are planning to travel to Costa Rica soon, the wet or green season starts in May. This season lasts from May until November. This season generally discourages many tourists, due to all the rain, but it is the cheapest time to travel. There are many deals on hotels, and attractions have little crowds. Many areas in the interior of the country are unreachable by vehicle until the dry season, but there is still a lot to do.
Expect a lot of rain, as Costa Rica gets up to 25 feet of rainfall each year, mainly in the mountains. The most rain occurs during September and October. Generally, the best weather is during May and June of this period, but it depends on where you plan to travel. The weather on the Caribbean Coast never changes, and it stays slightly wet throughout the year. The Central Valley area, including San Jose, stays nice during this time period, too, with less rain than other areas.
During the wet season, stick to the beaches and the villages close to the beach. The mountains get the most rainfall, more so than anywhere else does. This would be a great time to head to the San Jose area to see the museums and art galleries there. Indoor activities are your best bet, but having a list of places you’d like to see near the coast is a good idea.
For more information and deals for visiting Costa Rica on vacation, contact us at the Ylang Ylang Beach Resort.
Save now when you travel to Costa Rica! Book your stay at the Ylang Ylang beach resort to experience the magic of the Nicoya Peninsula. If you book now, you can enjoy your stay for less. Book three nights in one of the Ylang Ylang’s tent cabins and get your 4th night at a 100% discount. This means a FREE night!
This offer applies to tent cabins booked for May 1st through May 31st, 2014. This only applies to reservations booked between April 15th and May 15th, 2014. In order to take advantage of this offer, you must make your reservations directly with the Ylang Ylang resort and use the coupon code, TCMAY4X3. All tent cabins are, of course, subject to availability, so make sure you act fast. The price for each night does not include the 13% tax rate added at the time of reservation. Deposits may also be required.
The tent cabins are located right on the beach. These cabins are made up of a large tent with beds and nightstands. You can choose to head out to the beach any time or walk down a short jungle path to the pool and spa. Only a short walk away is the restaurant and bar. There, you can enjoy Costa Rican inspired food and low priced cocktails.
Just a 15-minute walk from your cabin is the beachside town of Montezuma. This town has a booming nightlife with bars and clubs to enjoy. There are also many restaurants where you can enjoy fresh meals in many different specialties, including Italian and Mediterranean food. Enjoy the friendly staff and relaxed attitude while you vacation at the Ylang Ylang.
To book your rooms now and take advantage of this money-saving offer, contact us today at the Ylang Ylang resort.
If you choose one of the Ylang Ylang resort’s Costa Rica vacation packages, you will have access to many beautiful beaches on the Nicoya Peninsula. Year-round, these beaches only get small crowds, making them all the more enjoyable for couples and families alike. Below are three of the best beaches in the area, which includes Playa Grande, Santa Teresa and Curú.
- Playa Grande Beach. Playa Grande is located just north of Montezuma on the Pacific Coast and the Tamarindo Bay. It is a small beach with the Playa Grande village located nearby and just north of Tamarindo. The beach is clean and offers a beautiful view with crystal clear water. The area is a well-known surf spot and home to the leatherback turtles’ nesting grounds.
- Santa Teresa Beach. Santa Teresa is a popular and booming travel destination on the Nicoya Peninsula. Its white sand beaches offers beachgoers and surfers a great place to gather. The small, quaint village is now a large tourist town that offers many things to do, places to eat and places to stay. ATV and boating tours offer the best way to explore the area and its hidden gems.
- Curú Beach. The Curú Wildlife Reserve offers hiking and many other activities for eco tourists. You can enter the park by taking the public road from either Paquera or Tambor. From within the reserve, you can hike through the rainforest to the Bay of Curú to go swimming in the beautiful beach. The water is nice and calm in the bay, offering the ability to swim or sunbathe on the tranquil shore.
Contact us at the Ylang Ylang beach resort for all of you Costa Rican travel needs.
The Ylang Ylang beach resort tops the list of the best resorts and hotels in Costa Rica each year. They offer great specials that allow couples and families to vacation there for less. In addition to catering to families, they offer special services to couples celebrating their anniversary or even for those who wish to throw a wedding right on the beautiful white sandy beach. Right now, the Ylang Ylang is offering a discounted romantic dinner for two.
Guests staying at the Ylang Ylang resort can get a candle-lit, 3-course meal for two for just $129. During the meal, the lucky couple can watch the sun set over the Nicoya Peninsula and the Pacific Ocean. This offer only applies to those staying at the Ylang Ylang resort. Those staying at nearby hotels can reserve a romantic dinner for two, but it will be at a higher rate.
This deal is great for couples who are celebrating their anniversary, or just for a couple taking a vacation without the kids. With the beautiful ocean scenery and the gourmet food, this meal is extremely romantic. Couples can choose wine or champagne with their meal, and they will have a personal waiter. The table for two is adorned with local tropical flowers for the final touch.
This offer is part of the Ylang Ylang resort’s ongoing commitment to giving their guests an unforgettable Costa Rican experience. They offer the best in dining, spas and lodging in the area. In order to reserve your romantic dinner for two, book now for your anniversary or honeymoon.