After a hectic holiday season, you deserve a break from reality. What better way to have that break than with the best tropical vacation ever! A trip to Costa Rica is a wonderful way to restore your mind, body and spirit after the stress of the holiday season. Costa Rica has much to offer all visitors. Everything from warm, tropical waters, to breathtaking scenery and all of the activities to go with it! The Ylang Ylang is one of the leading luxury resorts in Costa Rica, and we are ready to welcome you to our resort with open arms!
When you visit Costa Rica, you are bound to feel overwhelmed with all of its magical beauty. That is why we offer a wide range of relaxing and restorative activities for you to enjoy, such as our luxury spa. Here, you can enjoy massages and beauty treatments to help take away the overwhelming feelings and help you relax and restore your body. Our yoga sessions on the beach are the perfect way to restore balance to your mind and spirit. Finally, our luxury accommodations are more than enough to provide you with the comfort you deserve after the stress of the holidays.
If you are ready for a long, relaxing break from reality, contact us today and make your reservations. A trip to Costa Rica is sure to leave you feeling refreshed and ready to face the world again. Contact us today and let one of our professionals help you place your reservations and prepare for a restorative vacation in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth!
If a tropical island sounds like the right destination for a vacation, you have some planning to do before you can head out the door. Planning a vacation that is not within the boundaries of your country requires more planning. There are various details you must address beyond simply choosing a hotel or resort and reserving your room. There are also safety issues you must consider. Here are some safety tips to make sure your tropical vacation out of the country goes smoothly:
- Take care of the necessary paperwork before you do anything else. You do not want to plan the details of your trip, pay for things in advance, and then find out that your passport is expired.
- Research the area where you will be traveling. If it is unfamiliar territory, make sure you know which areas are tourist-friendly and which areas are best left to the locals. Remember: just because it is a tropical location does not mean there may not be safety risks.
- If you do plan on experiencing some of the local culture, travel in groups. Not only is there safety in numbers, but everyone will be able to enjoy the local culture together.
- Utilize traveler’s checks rather than carrying cash. Make use of the hotel safe for all of your valuable belongings.
- Make sure that plenty of people back home know where you are going, how long you plan to stay, and when you will be back. Keep in touch during your vacation, so they will know you are safe.
If you find yourself gazing out the window at the snow and the ice, longing for the sunshine, then it is time to start planning a tropical getaway. There is no better way to restore your mind, body, and spirit than with a relaxing beach vacation! Here at the Ylang Ylang, we have everything you need to make your vacation the most unforgettable getaway imaginable.
We are located in the heart of Costa Rica and directly on the beach. Our resort is one of the most luxurious resorts you will find in Costa Rica, and our customer service is top-notch. Here, you will finally have the sun, sand, and ocean waters that your heart desires – no snow, no ice, no freezing temperatures! Just pure, unadulterated bliss! Not only do we offer luxurious accommodations, such as suites and private bungalows, we also offer various on-site activities. You can enjoy a relaxing massage at our luxury spa, followed by a moonlit dinner on the beach with the one you love.
The possibilities are endless here in Costa Rica. Should you decide you want a little nightlife in your vacation, we are only a few minutes away from Montezuma. There, you will find the hustle and bustle of the city and all of the local activities and cuisine. Stop dreaming about a tropical vacation and take one! Contact us today and let one of our professionals help you plan the details of your tropical getaway and escape the cold of the winter!