Taking a relaxing vacation may seem like a far-off dream, right about now. After all, it is the holiday season, and you are probably swamped with shopping, cooking, and entertaining guests. However, what better time to plan your next vacation than right now? It will give you something to look forward to after the stress of the holidays. Here are some vacation planning tips to get you started!
- Avoid spur-of-the-moment trips. Instead, take the time to plan out the details. You are much more likely to find money-saving packages by planning ahead.
- Choose a destination that is going to leave you relaxed and refreshed. This is your vacation – the last thing you want to do is spend it running around in a frenzy! Instead, choose a place where you can focus on YOU for a change, such as the Ylang Ylang!
- Do some research about your chosen destination to find out what events are on the schedule. You might find an event that you just do not want to miss, which can be helpful in mapping out the timeframe for your getaway.
- Make your after-the-holidays vacation a time for you. You spent the holiday season doing for everyone else, so splurge on yourself this vacation – you can always take a family vacation later on in the year.
- Try not to make a strict schedule for yourself. Leave plenty of time for spontaneity, including just resting and relaxing. You will go home feeling like a new person after a long, relaxing vacation.
When planning a romantic vacation, the first thing you have to do is choose your destination. With so many wonderful places to go all over the world, it can be hard to choose only one. Here are some tips to help you find the best place for your romantic getaway with that special someone:
- Unless you are a huge fan of colder weather, choose a tropical location. You can always create romance in tropical environments!
- Learn about the activities offered at each destination and choose the place that has the activities you want to enjoy.
- Contact resorts and discuss any special packages and/or pricing available for romantic getaways.
- Choose a destination that is full of natural beauty, such as Costa Rica. You and your special someone will appreciate the breathtaking surroundings that are conducive to romance.
- Get your special someone’s input. Find out which places she would like to visit and make the final decision together.
Once you have chosen a destination for your romantic holiday, all you need to do is map out the details. If you are not an experienced traveler, you may need assistance from a professional travel agent. He/she will help you choose the right resort, plan your method of travel, and take care of other travel details. Once the details are addressed and all of your paperwork is in order for traveling abroad — sit back, relax, and wait for your departure date. Soon, you and your special someone will be soaking up the sun and the romance!
With the end of the year in sight, it is time to ensure your end-of-the-year plans are lined up. If you are looking for an unforgettable way to ring in the New Year, consider taking a resort vacation. Imagine spending the last few days of the year relaxing in luxurious surroundings, enjoying local activities, and soaking up a few rays. You can do all of that and so much more by planning a Costa Rican vacation.
Here at the Ylang Ylang, we look forward to the end of the year because we always ring it in with a big bang! We strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible. Everything from luxury accommodations to fine dining is taken care of when you stay with us. Not only will you enjoy the highest level of luxury and customer service we can provide, you will also enjoy our annual New Year’s celebration, as well as the myriad of other activities found in Costa Rica.
You can choose to spend your New Year the same, old way – at home or at a party with a glass of champagne and a funny hat. Or, you can choose to spend your New Year in the most unforgettable manner – on the white beaches of Costa Rica! The choice is yours to make – and it is clearly an easy one. Contact us today and reserve your suite or bungalow. Ring in the New Year with a big bang – a Costa Rican big bang!
Once you and your significant other take that unforgettable walk down the aisle as husband and wife, there is still one more thing you need to do to “seal the deal.” You have to take your honeymoon! A honeymoon is your first opportunity to visit the world as husband and wife. Taking a few days away from the hustle and bustle of daily life to spend with your new spouse is essential. You need this time away together. You need to enjoy being newlyweds for a little while before life takes over again. You need a romantic honeymoon that you will never forget.
When it comes to romance, there is no better place to visit than Costa Rica! Costa Rica is a protected environment. This means that its natural beauty is practically untouched by mankind. You and your new spouse can enjoy the breathtaking wonders of this country, such as the lush greenery of the jungle and the clear ocean waters. You can swim, hike, scuba dive, explore, and much, much more!
Before you plan all of your Costa Rican activities, you need a place to stay. The Ylang Ylang is a leading luxury resort – and we make romance one of our priorities. You can choose from a variety of romantic packages to ensure that love is always in the air. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you plan the most romantic of honeymoons – the kind of honeymoon that neither of you will ever forget!
The Ylang Ylang in Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful resorts you will ever find! Not only does our resort offer an unprecedented level of beauty, it also offers luxurious comfort and some of the best customer service. We pride ourselves on doing everything possible to ensure the ultimate Costa Rican experience. From our luxury spa treatments to our exclusive beach, you are sure to make plenty of unforgettable memories.
The Ylang Ylang differs from other resorts around the world because we do our best to blend in with our surroundings. Instead of chopping away huge areas of jungle greenery, we built our resort into the jungle itself. This is our way of protecting the beautiful environment of Costa Rica. We utilize various forms of “green” energy to help power our resort – so you can take a vacation and still be helping the planet at the same time!
Our customer service is another source of pride. We work hard to make sure each one of our guests always has his/her needs met. Our professional staff will go above and beyond to ensure the most comfortable, luxurious, and memorable vacation ever! Whether you are here alone, or on a romantic getaway, your needs are our top priority! Contact us today to learn more about our mesmerizing beach resort. Ask about our special packages and amenities. Our staff is standing by to answer your questions and help you reserve your luxury suite or bungalow for a Costa Rican experience you will never forget!
As you compare hotels in Costa Rica for your holiday getaway, you will find that there are many hotels and resorts available. Each one promises the ultimate Costa Rican experience. If you have never visited Costa Rica before, or if you know little about what it has to offer, it can be tough to choose a hotel. Here are some tips from the Ylang Ylang resort to make your choice easier:
• Set your budget first. Know exactly what you can afford to spend on your accommodations. If you have a somewhat limited budget, you will quickly narrow down your list of choices. If your budget is unlimited, keep the rest of these tips in mind to help you determine which hotel is best for your holiday.
• If luxury is the only choice for you, you can use this to narrow down your list. Costa Rica has a wide assortment of hotels and resorts for budgets of all sizes.
• Choose a location within Costa Rica, then compare the local hotels and resorts. Do a little research on Costa Rica to find locations that fit your particular activity needs, such as surfing, swimming, hiking, etc.
• Don’t be afraid to ask questions of each potential resort, including asking questions about possible discounts. Traveling to Costa Rica during the off-season is a great way to save money because many hotels and resorts offer special packages – but if you do not ask, you may not receive, so don’t be shy!
Contact us at the Ylang Ylang today to learn more about what our luxury resort has to offer you during your holiday getaway.
If you are searching for a tropical destination where you can spend the holiday season, Costa Rica should be first on your list! Costa Rica has so much to offer vacationers, all year round, even during the off-season. From the warm, coastal waters to the rich, vibrant jungles, you can literally lose yourself in the beauty of this country!
If you are trying to decide between a city hotel and a beach resort in Costa Rica, the choice is easy – the beach always wins! With a beach resort such as the Ylang Ylang, you have instant access to beach activities without any walking, driving or waiting. The beach is right outside your doorway! Here at the Ylang Ylang, you can enjoy activities such as moonlit beach dining, yoga on the beach, and just swimming and soaking up the sun. Many of our seasonal celebrations take place right on the beach, too, providing you with an amazing backdrop for creating memories.
If you have the chance to get away this holiday season, come to Costa Rica and stay with us at the Ylang Ylang. We are only minutes from Montezuma, we are located right on the beach and nestled in the lush jungle greenery, and we offer the highest level of customer service, as well as top-notch luxury accommodations. Contact us today to learn more about our luxury resort, amenities, seasonal activities, and more! We look forward to celebrating the holidays with you – in the sun, in the surf, and in total luxury!
Before you get too far into planning your Costa Rican vacation, you must make one important decision – choosing a hotel. There are many hotels in Costa Rica, and your choice will help determine the rest of your vacation plans. As always, the Ylang Ylang is here to help make your decision easier with some helpful tips for choosing the right vacation hotel:
- Make sure the hotel is in the best location. You want a hotel that offers privacy and solitude, but you also need access to surrounding activities. The Ylang Ylang is conveniently located minutes away from Montezuma, providing our guests with access to the city, as well as the peaceful environment of the Costa Rican jungle.
- Choose a hotel that has its own activities for guests to enjoy. The Ylang Ylang offers yoga sessions and luxury spa treatments – all available for the enjoyment of our guests!
- Make sure the hotel you choose has good food. The last thing you want is to be disappointed with the food on your vacation. The Ylang Ylang offers some of the finest cuisine you will find in Costa Rica – and you can enjoy it during a moonlit dinner on the beach!
- Choose a hotel that puts customer service first. The Ylang Ylang has consistently rated high in customer service because we always put the needs of our guests first.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of staying with us during your next vacation and let one of our staff help you reserve your suite or bungalow.
Have you ever thought about spending the holidays in a tropical location? Wouldn’t it be wonderful to enjoy your holiday without stress and worry? Wouldn’t it be fabulous to soak up the sun with a fruity drink, instead of battling the snow and the crowds? The Ylang Ylang in Costa Rica is here to help you turn your tropical holiday fantasy into reality.
There is no better destination for the holidays than Costa Rica – and there is no better place in Costa Rica than the Ylang Ylang! Here, you can enjoy the best of everything – tropical waters and weather, lush jungle greenery, solitude, and the city life. The Ylang Ylang is located only minutes from Montezuma, providing you with immediate access to all that the city has to offer. Our beautiful resort is nestled within the native jungles of Costa Rica, right on the beach, so you can literally look out your window and watch the ocean.
Why spend the holidays bundled up in your car, rushing from one mall to another, fighting the crowds and the traffic? You can eliminate all of your holiday stress in one simple move – just make a reservation at the Ylang Ylang! Take in the beautiful surroundings, the native wildlife, our luxury spa, and fine dining. Contact us today to learn more about our activities and amenities, as well as our special deals. The holidays are a time of giving, so give yourself the gift of a tropical holiday free of stress and worry!
With the winter season approaching, now is the perfect time to plan a relaxing winter getaway – and what better destination could there be than Costa Rica! The warm, tropical environment of Costa Rica combined with its natural beauty make it the ideal destination for anyone wanting to escape the cold weather of winter. Here are some tips to help you plan your tropical winter getaway:
- Choose your accommodations, first, and then plan your activities. Many resorts, such as the Ylang Ylang, offer their guests exclusive activities. Choosing your accommodations first will allow you to plan out the rest of your vacation based upon what your resort of choice offers.
- Ask about special rates. Many resorts offer discounted rates during the off-season. However, if you do not inquire about specials, you might miss out on some money-saving opportunities.
- Research the weather. While tropical locations almost always have nice weather, there are certain times of the year when the weather can be less favorable. Some quick research on the internet will let you know what kind of weather you can expect during your visit, so you can pack accordingly.
- Take advantage of smaller crowds and extend your vacation. The off-season usually means fewer travelers, which gives you the chance to enjoy an extended vacation without having to fight the crowds.
Contact us today at the Ylang Ylang to learn about our specials. Our representatives are standing by to make sure you enjoy your winter holiday to the fullest – surrounded by the beautiful environment that is Costa Rica!