Planning the best tropical vacation involves lots of time and effort. You want your vacation to be perfect, so you want to pay attention to every detail. When planning your tropical vacation, keep the following in mind:
- Location, location, location – Your vacation destination is crucial to the overall enjoyment of your vacation. Choose a location that does not fit within your scope of interests, and you will not have a wonderful time. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, we are located in a prime Costa Rican location – sure to please everyone!
- Size matters – You can choose to stay in a large, impersonal hotel in a large, impersonal city – and you will be nothing more than room number. Or, you can choose to stay with us, where you will be treated with the utmost respect. We will take every step necessary to ensure that your stay is relaxing, pleasurable and everything you ever wanted.
- Luxury doesn’t have to be out of reach – Here at Ylang Ylang, we offer a wide selection of bungalows, rooms and suites, to ensure that each guest receives a high level of luxury accommodations. Just because you are not independently wealthy, does not mean you cannot enjoy a luxury vacation.
Whether you are planning your first Costa Rican vacation, or your fifth, you want to choose the right hotel. There are thousands of tropical hotels available – but only one stands out like the Ylang Ylang resort. Ylang Ylang is the place to go, when you visit Costa Rica. We have many advantages over other hotels, including:
- Seclusion and privacy – here at Ylang Ylang, you will not be fighting the crowds for a moment’s peace on the beach. Our secluded location ensures that each of our guests has plenty of privacy and room to engage in various activities
- Romantic packages – if you are planning a romantic getaway, we can help. We offer various romantic packages to help make your stay memorable and full of passion.
- Luxury accommodations – Our rooms and bungalows are some of the most luxurious accommodations you will find in Costa Rica.
- Wildlife – When you visit Ylang Ylang, you will be immersed in the local wildlife, without having it intrude upon your relaxation time. You can take a stroll through the native vegetation and watch the wildlife in their own environments – then, you can head back to your room for some much-needed downtime.
When planning your honeymoon, you want a location that will help you create a lasting memory. By choosing to take a tropical vacation for your honeymoon, you can rest assured that neither you nor your spouse will soon forget the experience. As you plan your tropical honeymoon in paradise, keep two things in mind:
- Choose a destination that offers honeymoon packages. Packages help create the right mood, from the moment you arrive. While you can opt for standard service during your stay, you can make each moment more magical by choosing a romantic package. Here at Ylang Ylang, we offer several honeymoon packages to help keep the romance burning during your stay.
- Choose a private location. Being on your honeymoon requires privacy and seclusion. This is your first time together as a married couple. Choose a location that will give you the privacy you need, without sacrificing the romantic ambiance. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, our secluded location is perfect for romance — morning, noon and night.
If you have been searching for the perfect getaway, consider a beach vacation at the Ylang Ylang beach resort. Here at Ylang Ylang, we offer some of the finest accommodations you will find in Costa Rica – and all within easy reach of the hustle and bustle of the city of Montezuma. A beach vacation needs to be located on pristine beaches, with plenty of beach-related activities to enjoy. Ylang Ylang is located on some of the best beaches Costa Rica has to offer, and we take advantage of our ideal location.
You can enjoy moonlit dinners on the beach, yoga sessions on the beach, or just a relaxing afternoon on the beach. Take a stroll with someone special, across the warm, white sands. Enjoy a sweet drink as you lounge in a beach chair and soak up the sun. After you have had your fill of the beach, head back to the resort to enjoy our luxury suites and bungalows. By the time you leave Ylang Ylang, you will be rested, refreshed and ready to face the world.
When you visit Costa Rica, you have two choices: stay in a hotel within a city or find a resort on the beach. This decision is entirely up to you. If you want a busier, activity-filled vacation, you may want to stay in a city. If you want a more relaxed, calming vacation, a beach resort may be the best choice. If you are looking for a beach resort in Costa Rica, there are few factors to keep in mind:
- Location – choose a beach resort that has the atmosphere you crave – seclusion and relaxation – but also is within a reasonable distance of a city. That way, if you decide you need a little more action, you can find it without traveling for hours.
- Accommodations – choose a resort that offers several forms of accommodations. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we offer rooms and private bungalows. You can easily find accommodations to fit your needs and your budget.
- Extras – choose a resort that offers plenty of extras. For instance, the Ylang Ylang offers yoga and spa treatments. Both of these activities provide unique ways for our guests to relax and unwind.
As you plan your Costa Rican vacation, the first detail you need to address is your accommodations. There are many hotels in Costa Rica, which can make the decision a bit overwhelming. If you are not familiar with Costa Rica, you could wind up selecting a hotel that is not in an ideal location. It is essential that you research your hotel accommodations before reserving your room.
The Ylang Ylang Beach Resort is an ideal choice for anyone wishing to enjoy Costa Rica as it was meant to be experienced – immersed in the natural surroundings. Costa Rica is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Staying within the hustle and bustle of a city will not give you the “true” experience of this extraordinary country. The Ylang Ylang is located in a secluded area of Costa Rica, nestled within the lavish, native greenery. Here, you can enjoy the natural beauty of Costa Rica. What makes the Ylang Ylang an ideal destination is that it is also located close enough to Montezuma that you can enjoy city life without sacrificing the splendor of the undisturbed Costa Rican environment.
Planning the perfect, relaxing vacation takes time and some serious thought. You want to map out all of the details, ahead of time, so that upon your arrival, all you have to do is relax and enjoy. Keep the following tips in mind when planning your ideal vacation:
- Choose a destination that is conducive to relaxation – If you place yourself smack dab in the middle of a busy city, you will be less likely to have a relaxing visit. Instead, choose a location like Ylang Ylang – nestled in the natural surroundings of Costa Rica, secluded and private, with a variety of relaxing activities.
- Plan your activities accordingly – Choose activities that will keep you in a relaxed, calm state of mind. For instance, skydiving, while exciting and fun, is an adrenaline rush – you are not going to be calm and relaxed after falling from the sky. Here at the Ylang Ylang resort, you can enjoy a day at the spa or a relaxing yoga session on the beach.
- Accommodations are part of the deal – Choose a resort that offers soothing accommodations — perfect for rest and relaxation. We offer a variety of accommodations, including luxury suites and bungalows.
Finding a hotel resort for your vacation is essential to planning the perfect getaway. Without the right accommodations, you will never enjoy your time away. You want a location that you love — one where you feel comfortable and at home. A cheap, dirty room in a discount hotel is not exactly the place to go for a relaxing vacation. Instead, choose a place like Ylang Ylang. We offer some of the finest accommodations in Costa Rica – and we also offer several rooms and packages to ensure that there is an affordable option for everyone.
Ylang Ylang is located in a private, secluded area of Costa Rica. However, do not let the seclusion fool you. We offer seclusion for relaxation and restoration of the mind, body and spirit. Yet, we are close enough to Montezuma that you never have to worry about being bored. Between our beaches and special activities – beach dining, yoga and spa treatments – and what the city offers, you will never be at a loss for an activity. Enjoy the calm, tranquil environment of our resort and the lights and sounds of the city – all in one trip.
If you are searching for the perfect place to spend your vacation, search no more – you have arrived. The Ylang Ylang Costa Rica resort is one of the best vacation destinations in the world. Here at the Ylang Ylang, we offer much more than just a room with a view. You can enjoy a myriad of activities and amenities, including:
- Moonlit dinners on the beach
- Spa treatments
- Yoga classes on the beach
- Fabulous cuisine
- Rooms or private bungalows
- Honeymoon and wedding packages
- A private and secluded location
- Breathtaking scenery and environment
- Reasonable distance from Montezuma
With so many benefits (and even more not listed above), there is no reason why you should even consider staying anywhere else. The Ylang Ylang strives to provide each of our guests with a memorable vacation experience. You can enjoy the beauty that is Costa Rica from a beach resort nestled in native surroundings. All you have to do is arrive – we will take care of the rest for you.
Your honeymoon is the time for you and your new spouse to celebrate your union. It is your first opportunity to spend time together as a married couple, to relish the romance and enjoy each other’s company. A Costa Rican honeymoon is a great way to capture this romance and create magnificent memories as a wedded couple. Planning a honeymoon in Costa Rica is easy, provided that you keep a few things in mind:
- Choose a location that provides ample activities, as well as privacy. This is your honeymoon, and you want it to be an unforgettable experience. A secluded location is ideal for privacy and romance, while easy access to local activities is perfect for making memories.
- Choose a location that offers honeymoon packages. The package deals we offer at the Ylang Ylang are perfect for newlyweds – each one offers special amenities for our smitten couples.
- Choose a location that will immerse you in the beauty of Costa Rica. Yes, you can always find a hotel in a large city – but, to truly experience the magic of Costa Rica, you want a location that lies in its heart. The Ylang Ylang’s secluded location means it is surrounded by the natural environment of Costa Rica – while still being within easy traveling distance of area attractions.